Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to be a good boy?

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
Recently I received a temporary ban, and the following will be permanent. There are things that are not clear to me in the rules, so I would like to know in a simple way that I should not do to receive a warning. :feelsokman:

I don't know, just don't be too retarded

Take mod dicks in your anus

plz don't Ban ne it's a joke plz take it lightly

Be creative with your spamming, don't spam the same shit every time.
full

dont post pics of foids, or camwhores.

dont spout bluepill shit, dont racebait.

dont be a foid.

follow that and youll be good.

don't cherrypick

You get a mommy gf

Be a good Goy first

dont post pics of foids, or camwhores.

dont spout bluepill shit, dont racebait.

dont be a foid.

follow that and youll be good.
Sorry what exactly is race baiting? Stating facts about jbw, backed by data and experiments, while acknowledging jbw can absolutely be incel in the west, that is not race baiting I believe. What about saying inverse on BBC and Chaddam having it easy in the west, although harder to back with data, can only be backed anecdotally or with cherry picked photos, that would be race baiting right?

Sorry what exactly is race baiting? Stating facts about jbw, backed by data and experiments, while acknowledging jbw can absolutely be incel in the west, that is not race baiting I believe. What about saying inverse on BBC and Chaddam having it easy in the west, although harder to back with data, can only be backed anecdotally or with cherry picked photos, that would be race baiting right?
I think it means posting things that makes people shit on other races.

idk man ask the mods, ive seen plenty of posters over the years be banned for racebaiting so i guess its up to the mods discretion to decide whats baiting and not.

Btw as a mayocel i acknowledge that if it was viable for me to move to asia i could ascend yes.

dont spam the same stuff over and over again, the mods hate that

Idk read the rules or somethin
Also anime girl halo avi works sometimes :feelsautistic:
Take mod dicks in your anus

plz don't Ban ne it's a joke plz take it lightly
Lmfao

just follow the rules theory. glad to have you back opie

All above and dont insult users here and u will be okey

Stop being a filthy greycel

jus b urself (in offtopic)
you are much less likely to be banned for something on offtopic, ie. spamming, low effort

Read the rules, if you get a warning comprehend it and try not to repeat that offense again.

Don't say you ever donated sperm. That's an instant ban.

You don't have to, once they ban you will be remembered as badboy.