Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How to assholemaxx?

non_factor

non_factor

Veteran
Srs,how does one become an arrogant low inhib asshole if they don't have a natural predisposition for it?

Gymceling and learning to fight would be the first step imo.You need to be able to back up your fake non inhib alpha personality with good physique,but what's the next step?How do you get into the mentality of being a cunt to everyone and not caring what others think of you?

Srs,how does one become an arrogant low inhib asshole
How do you get into the mentality of being a cunt to everyone and not caring what others think of you?
Become a woman.

If youre chad, its attractive. But if youre a subhuman, youre gonna get your ass raped in prison.

ugly asshole=bully
good looking asshole= wet pussies

@Atavistic Autist talked about this in the chat recently.

I considered doing so in the past but I know better nowadays. You gain nothing from assholemaxxing as an ugly man.
Because you're ugly it won't make you gain respect, attract foids or anything good. Instead it will just make normies dislike you more

Came here to see advice how to literally assholemaxx. Disappointed ngl

I recall when I used to believe that this would help achieve a girlfriend.

come on women publicly without them knowing

NO,I refuse to believe being a low inhib pretend high t jerk who can fight would do nothing for your status.If nothing,it would give you insane self confidence to know you can dominate other men physically and mentally.

I NEED THIS

Some tips based on what I've seen from the time I spent with an asshole Chad-lite who was never single and is on his second wife at 26

- Put down those around you. Make little jokes about their height, race, facial features etc.

- Always put yourself first. Everyone wants to go watch a movie? Disagree and insist everyone does what you want to do instead.

- show off everything you have. Just learned how to play an advanced piano piece? Make sure your social group knows it, or better make them watch and listen

- do risky things. Break the speed limit, go into restricted areas, watch multiple movies in a theater with just one ticket etc

Ask Tyrone for help :feelsokman:

Some tips based on what I've seen from the time I spent with an asshole Chad-lite who was never single and is on his second wife at 26

- Put down those around you. Make little jokes about their height, race, facial features etc.

- Always put yourself first. Everyone wants to go watch a movie? Disagree and insist everyone does what you want to do instead.

- show off everything you have. Just learned how to play an advanced piano piece? Make sure your social group knows it, or better make them watch and listen

- do risky things. Break the speed limit, go into restricted areas, watch multiple movies in a theater with just one ticket etc

I like it.

drink alcohol to stop giving a crap.

The point is to be a low inhib jerk while fully sober and self aware.

Srs,how does one become an arrogant low inhib asshole if they don't have a natural predisposition for it?

Gymceling and learning to fight would be the first step imo.You need to be able to back up your fake non inhib alpha personality with good physique,but what's the next step?How do you get into the mentality of being a cunt to everyone and not caring what others think of you?
literally,

practice.

I think a lot of Chads just become assholes naturally because of validation they achieve from women and consequently from other guys. They lose their self-awareness because they get praised for pretty much everything they do, so they get confident that they can get away with certain things.

It's not the asshole part alone that makes them attractive to women, it's the whole mixture of being an asshole, good looking and validated socially, and one thing depends on another.

It's not good enough to just be asshole, your asshole-ness needs to be validated by your social circle around you and accepted by other people.

That's why social circle is important for attracting women, they want to make sure your arrogant behavior is validated by your friends because this is proof that you have high social status, it's a proof that you have some informal pass to act certain way (that most other men don't). If you act like arrogant asshole in front of women but then act normal/beta/"nice guy" in front of your friends/people who have known you for a long time, women will notice you're faking it. You also can't be an asshole on your own without having any friends to accept this, because this is proof that no one validates your arrogant behavior and you just ended up alone because of it.

asshole chad = 8/10 chad who fucks 5/10 and leaves her on read

I've tried on many occasions to be an "asshole" in the past. Trying the path of some normies and chads I've met that got away with it, or were more respected, just by mirroring them. Didn't paid.

Teutonic is right if you don't have a social circle that can validate you or takes your side, it's pointless.

You'll find yourself in nothing more than trouble, bullying, rejection, ostracism, solitude and deceit.

So, from my experiment:
Point 1: Needless to say, read above.

Point 2: Works basically for a few minutes, after people are pissed off, returning to point 1.

Point 3: Actually, it's the only part that could work. Concentrating attention on yourself and showing off.

Point 4: But, what's the point? Never attracted anyone by doing risky things.

Concluding, if you're not a chad(-lite), or a HT normie with a good social circle, it's mostly pointless to try to "assholemaxx".

Now, the opposite, being too nice won't pay, either, as people will take advantage of you, and mock you/reject you at the end, as long as they obtain what they wanted.

It only adds sufferings just to think how much easy Chads/NT normies get away with it, while you're reprimanded for simply existing, as an Incel.

Ive always wanted to be an asshole just cuz I hate people but im so fuckin high inhib. Im just not used to it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back