Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How to answer "you're cute"

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
Question to ask all the beasts (foids) who tell you "you are beautiful, you see the right girl will come", and I would also include relatives / friends / colleagues in this question. Fuck the hypocrisy, am I handsome? So why don't you fuck with me? White lies hurt, and these motherfuckers know it but they don't care, they just care about teasing you in a veiled way with these fucking phrases so you don't have a chance to answer. A bit like saying to a paralytic without legs "you will see that one day you will get up with your legs", but it is slightly different since with beauty the cliché "it is subjective" is generally exploited. Friends / relatives / colleagues know perfectly well how to attack you, without you being able to somehow answer, except with a banal but effective "would you fuck me?" To debunk their claim.

But this question remains a double-edged sword since, if on the one hand it helps you to dismantle their sentences, on the other you already know the answer "no" and you would be hit anyway.

Typical GrAYcel shit.
well it's been nice having you on here
@GoffSystemQB
@knajjd
Edit: nvm.

Typical GrAYcel shit.
well it's been nice having you on here
@GoffSystemQB
@knajjd
I honestly think you should get banned, since all you do is write "greycel lololol" fucking retard. Instead of asking the ban, argue, or are you a fucking low IQ like the foods?

I honestly think you should get banned, since all you do is write "greycel lololol" fucking retard.

Instead of asking the ban, argue, or are you a fucking low IQ like the foids?
I thought you were asking us if we would fuck you. Which is gay. Which got hundreds of graycels before you banned.

I thought you were asking us if we would fuck you. Which is gay. Which got hundreds of graycels before you banned.
No, I didn't ask if YOU want to fuck me, I'm not a fag. Unfortunately with English I don't get along and I help myself with Google Translate but also retranslating, I don't see any errors in the text that can make it seem like I'm gay.

Refrain from using such titles.

You are asking foids to fuck you in your thread but most members won't be so patient. They'll just assume that its a gay thread.

Question to ask all the beasts (foids) who tell you "you are beautiful, you see the right girl will come", and I would also include relatives / friends / colleagues in this question. Fuck the hypocrisy, am I handsome? So why don't you fuck with me? White lies hurt, and these motherfuckers know it but they don't care, they just care about teasing you in a veiled way with these fucking phrases so you don't have a chance to answer. A bit like saying to a paralytic without legs "you will see that one day you will get up with your legs", but it is slightly different since with beauty the cliché "it is subjective" is generally exploited. Friends / relatives / colleagues know perfectly well how to attack you, without you being able to somehow answer, except with a banal but effective "would you fuck me?" To debunk their claim.

But this question remains a double-edged sword since, if on the one hand it helps you to dismantle their sentences, on the other you already know the answer "no" and you would be hit anyway.

No, I didn't ask if YOU want to fuck me, I'm not a fag. Unfortunately with English I don't get along and I help myself with Google Translate but also retranslating, I don't see any errors in the text that can make it seem like I'm gay.
and i said nevermind. Thats what i assumed when i read the title and it turned out that it was not.

"you should work on your personality, you don't know how to treat wahmen" :soy: :soy: :soy:

Answer him beasts (foids)

If a foodie (aunt, mother, grandmother, sister, friend, cousin ...) tells you "you are beautiful", you could answer with "then I can fuck you" to dismiss their stupid statement
You want to ask your mother to fuck you? That's fucking disgusting tbh.

Refrain from using such titles.

You are asking foids to fuck you in your thread but most members won't be so patient. They'll just assume that its a gay thread.
Edited title
You want to ask your mother to fuck you? That's fucking disgusting tbh.
Only for experiment, to silence that whore

They're not "attacking" you. They're telling a lie to try to console you, even if it is ineffective.

They're not "attacking" you. They're telling a lie to try to console you, even if it is ineffective.
I think instead many do it to attack, just knowing that you will never have the possibility of being able to have a sexual relationship with a woman, as hindered by your face and your height.

Wrong title tbh

"Suck my dick baby girl"

If a foid (aunt, mother, grandmother, sister, friend, cousin ...) tells you "you are beautiful", you could answer with "then I can fuck you" to dismiss their stupid statement

which is retarded. consolation means JACK SHIT for men. only helps you not go ER for a couple years at best, but then you'll definitely go ER for wasted time, getting lied to and still looking incel as fuck. your son is a manlet? "oh its ok son girls don't care about height anyway just bee yourself :);)" people who say that should be forcibly roped. rather the manlet should be put on a heightmaxx regime and hope he can reach average height at least. getting consoled is so fucking normie I hate normies so fucking much. "oh its ok that your life is shit you shouldn't care just go wagie and rot" FUCK NORMIES :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

which is retarded. consolation means JACK SHIT for men. only helps you not go ER for a couple years at best, but then you'll definitely go ER for wasted time, getting lied to and still looking incel as fuck. your son is a manlet? "oh its ok son girls don't care about height anyway just bee yourself :);)" people who say that should be forcibly roped. rather the manlet should be put on a heightmaxx regime and hope he can reach average height at least. getting consoled is so fucking normie I hate normies so fucking much. "oh its ok that your life is shit you shouldn't care just go wagie and rot" FUCK NORMIES :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Based comment

Beyond over for non English speakers tbh. Are you a curry or Slav?

Ok

Forced rape is the answer. The reaction will show the truth.

tfw never been called "cute" by anyone :feelscry:

That's very useful knowledge for an ugly incel ogre, thanks.

It’s simple. If a foid calls u cute, but isn’t willing to suck ur cock, she is lying. Anything else is cope.

Low inhib siciliancel

If a foid (aunt, mother, grandmother, sister, friend, cousin ...) tells you "you are beautiful", you could answer with "then I can fuck you" to dismiss their stupid statement

Why you would ask your mom or grandmother if you can fuck her? Dude im not a native english speaker either but this is not a spelled mistake i cant see how this could be a grammar mistake ¿you actually would ask to your grandmother to fuck you is she tell "you are cute"?

Why you would ask your mom or grandmother if you can fuck her? Dude im not a native english speaker either but this is not a spelled mistake i cant see how this could be a grammar mistake ¿you actually would ask to your grandmother to fuck you is she tell "you are cute"?
Isn't grammar mistake, I'm serious.
The reason I have already explained

If a foid (aunt, mother, grandmother, sister, friend, cousin ...) tells you "you are beautiful", you could answer with "then I can fuck you"
:feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

"you are beautiful, you see the right girl will come"

Never been told that, they always say nice, funny, caring, sweet but never cute much less beautiful.

:chad::banhammer::banhammer:

You're just a bit angry you mongoloid normie, go back to your life and leave this forum.