Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How tired do you get of pretending to be bluepilled?

How tired do you get of pretending to be bluepilled?

• I do not pretend I'm bluepilled to normans

• I am going to fucking snap due to this shit

• Every day is suffering because I live a lie

• It's tiring whenever bluepill topics come up

• Pretending is easy and I handle it like a pro

• I do not interact with normans IRL

• See results

Results are only viewable after voting.
SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
It's annoying as hell to be blackpilled sometimes. I live and work in environments where I must interact with normies IRL constantly. There is hardly a day when I am alone and do not have to suffer being around them. It is usually not so bad, as it was easier in the past, but it has gotten progressively harder to keep up this facade. Sometimes I feel it slipping and I have to try extremely hard to keep people I know IRL from knowing my blackpilled status.

It's just too difficult. To sit there and listen to them rant constantly about everything they think about the world while they spout their bluepilled nonsense. Even when incels aren't brought up sp many damn topics are gynocentric as fuck and are blabbering on about how everything is misogynistic or racist or ableist or some other bullshit. And I always have to lie and hide my true beliefs. Even in most places on the internet I must lie to prevent my accounts from being banned.

What about you guys? How fed up are you with living a lie? I personally am at the "Every day is suffering level" but I still have a little patience as well because I am a doormat. Keep in mind this poll is not about how fed up you are with bluepillers or being blackpilled, but rather how fed up you are with pretending to be bluepilled, if you do, that is.