Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How tinder works for an women

• Thread starter xxxrivenmainxxx
  • Start date
so she has 121 matches (!!!), and 91 "stopped"(i wonder who stopped responding)

she has 9 sexpartners in 3 months(!)

Life on tutorial mode

she fucked 3 guys per month, maybe more if she didn't want to seem too slutty

so 36 guys per year that's she's willing to admit to?

now multiply that times 10 years and you have an average female who EASILY fucks 300+ men per decade

starting from age 13-14? that translates to near 1000 men by age 40

PUT A RING ON IT BRO

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAAH HAH AH HAHAH

>
> I'm not very choosy and my dates ranged from average to model material I'd say.

IT'S FUCKING OVER. FAT REDDIT WHALE FUCKS MODEL GUYS, EXACTLY AS WE SAY HERE

IT IS BEYOND FUCKING OVER

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAAH HAH AH HAHAH

>
> I'm not very choosy and my dates ranged from average to model material I'd say.

IT'S FUCKING OVER. FAT REDDIT WHALE FUCKS MODEL GUYS, EXACTLY AS WE SAY HERE

AVERAGE JUST FUCKING LOL

average for women is like a 7-7.5/10, means nothing. insane blackpill right here. women exist on NEGATIVE difficulty, i will never take any of their complaints seriously ever again. JFL at women complaining about dating.

Her looksmatch would be posting here.

profileIcon_3474aid7xtd01.png

at least she looks young but is fat

but if she were male, she'd be 4/10, short, chubby, balding

mods should sticky this thread for eternity

mods please sticky

make everyone see this forever

make all men see the reality of modern dating

If this doesn't make you want to remove roastbeef and establish strict anti-degeneracy laws, you are a special type of cuck.

By the way I love how the cunt calls it its "love life". Which one of these men did you "love" exactly? Whores always love using these fucking euphemisms. May it be raped and killed on its next hookup.

If this doesn't make you want to remove roastbeef and establish strict anti-degeneracy laws, you are a special type of cuck.

By the way I love how the cunt calls it its "love life". Which one of these men did you "love" exactly? Whores always love using these fucking euphemisms. May it be raped and killed on its next hookup.

relax bro

it's only 9 cocks out of her potential 1000+ cock career

now multiply that times 10 years and you have an average female who EASILY fucks 300+ men per decade

PUT A RING ON IT BRO

WTF FUCKING FUCKKKKKK.

You should fix the thread title ( Especially if it is sticky)

PUT A RING ON IT BRO
Holy shot.. and they say "uuh muuh poor females have it harder".. Fuck my life.. 1k men by the age of 40.. FUAAARK

Im sure her average is minimun 6.5/10.

Thats ULTRASUIFUEL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Putting on numbers here...

If she starts having sex with 19 years fucking 3 different guys per month, its 36 different guys in a year.

If she settle down with 28 years, she would have already fucked 324 DIFFERENT MAN.

FUCKKKKKKKK SOMEBODY SHOT ME IN THA HEAD NOW......

Just lol @ ever taking womyn seriously anymore. It's over, they just hold all the power. Either you're a slayer who gets sex or you're just thrown into the wastebin to suffer worthless platitudes, be abused and lied to, be used for money/gifts, have to hear their worthless drivel, be asked to do everything for them. And for what? A hug at the very best, and just a "thank you" text for the maritime men.

Just take that in. Just realize how worthless you are to them, you're literally a minimum wage worker at a giant corporation. You're milked for everything you're worth and you get pennies in return. This is the state of our lives.

But it doesn't have to be this way, those workers can go on a strike and demand better wages. Of course it doesn't matter if 5-10 people strike, ALL of the workers need to strike to make a change. We're the small group out of MILLIONS of men who are striking against this shitty treatment. Every beta male who experiences this NEEDS to realize this and they NEED to form a common front. But alas, that will never happen. This is what you wished for beta normies, and this is what you will get.

Pretty much all of it is probably on her terms as well. And people say Chads have it good now. I honestly am beginning to even doubt that.

profileIcon_3474aid7xtd01.png

at least she looks young but is fat

but if she were male, she'd be 4/10, short, chubby, balding

mods should sticky this thread for eternity
Fuck, I have hair like that over 40 and I wear a damn hat.

Every an women needs to become an hero.

same age range as me. fucking suicide fuel

You're wrong. If there stands a man that's willing to blackpill millions we can change the tide. All we have to do is band together when the time comes. From the shadows a BlackPiller can fight them. A Blackpiller that hides amongst normies.

The blackpiller will be destroyed by the sheer power of pussy. Normies will forget everything about the blackpill if it meant getting a whiff of a womyns vag. Only the ones who've been kicked down long enough will know how treacherous they are.

Putting on numbers here...

If she starts having sex with 19 years fucking 3 different guys per month, its 36 different guys in a year.

If she settle down with 28 years, she would have already fucked 324 DIFFERENT MAN.

FUCKKKKKKKK SOMEBODY SHOT ME IN THA HEAD NOW......
I will SLAP THE FUCK out of any female that tells me they have it "hard"

Anyone got a full body pic of her? Anyone doxxed her yet?

But you guys don't understand how hard dating is for average women!! Sexists!!

I seriously had to down a double dose of anti-psychotics after reading reading that. Seriously had homicidal thoughts for a second

You're wrong. If there stands a man that's willing to blackpill millions we can change the tide. All we have to do is band together when the time comes. From the shadows a BlackPiller can fight them. A Blackpiller that hides amongst normies.

Lol no, the true blackpill is realizing even the blackpool is useless. Women and Chad always win, and always will.

>First relationship
15.5 years old
>Third relationship
17-18.5 years old

Fuck. Never realised I'm this far behind.

This makes me want to go ER badly.

ok guys, time for mea culpa
I always tried to see positive but...OK
ITS FUCKING OVER

21 years old and 5 relationships already. LOL.

We struggle to get ONE date
they can get and schedule an entire week of dates in a day with tinder
FUCK

3 guys per month. i cant even get 1 woman in 20years. AND DO YOU WANT THE INSANE PART ? THIS IS BELOW AVERAGE FOR PRIME WOMAN. i seriously feel sick now.

I wonder how many men she will have fucked when she is in her late 20s.

I wonder how many men she will have fucked when she is in her late 20s.

And women expect a lot of men to betabux for them when they get fat and loose.

This is fucking depressing maaan and this is the proof that when a woman says that she had 4 relationships in her life, you need to count also the one night stands, which will sky rocket the number of dicks she put in her cunt up the roof.
These roasties have the courage to say to an incel to not be depressed and that he will eventually find "the special one", after they got dicked by like 90 guys in 22 years while you barely have talked to a cunt in the same period of time.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i would be happy just to lose my virginity to a 5+ before i die

giphy.gif

PUT A RING ON IT BRO

216569900002202.gif

I'm loling very hard at how retarded commenters on reddit (and probably even her) think it's because she's attractive. Just LOL.

Any female can get those matches on Tinder, all she has to do is not be a whale.

wait how the fuck is that a blackpill ? Didn't you guys know before how women had it easy in tinder ?

i have some very average female friends and everytime we check their tinder they litteraly have 99% of matches on any guy they click on. How is that a blackpill unless u live in a cave lol ?