Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How tinder works for an women

• Thread starter xxxrivenmainxxx
  • Start date
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND GUYS WOMEN HAVE IT HARDER IN ONLINE DATING!!!! teehee

>First relationship
15.5 years old
>Third relationship
17-18.5 years old

Fuck. Never realised I'm this far behind.

Yeah, shes not even 21 yet and is already in her 5th relationship. Over hte past 3 months shes slept with 9 people.

Meanwhile Im a virgin. I mean what am I supposed to make of this? I hope she gets in a horrible accident that leaves her disfigured tbh.

You leave your house and do stuff that puts you in contact with women who enjoy doing the same things you enjoy doing. Join a workout group, take some evening classes for something you think would be fun to learn to do, get a dog and take it for walks, etc. I recommend learning a partnered dance. The number of people I know who met their partner at an evening dance, self-included, is huge.

Yeah just give it 110% to have a shot at getting laid bro. Meanwhile this same advice doesnt apply to women at all because they can get laid by dicking around on their phone without even getting out of bed. FUCK LIFE

Also who posted this tbh

Absolute, total, complete, unadulturated suicide fuel

A galactic scale black pill. There is no recovery from this

What does this comment even mean.

giphy.gif

3 guys per month. i cant even get 1 woman in 20years. AND DO YOU WANT THE INSANE PART ? THIS IS BELOW AVERAGE FOR PRIME WOMAN. i seriously feel sick now.

and she's below average looking. now that, is some shit.

If a below average female can get hundreds of guys hitting on her, but a below average man gets zero, something is wrong.it's like 80% of the female population not even putting out except to chads. Either that or the govt. is lying to us about their being a roughly 50/50 population male/female population.

They shove their smartphone up their pussy and wait for the vibrations triggered by every right swipe.

wait how the fuck is that a blackpill ? Didn't you guys know before how women had it easy in tinder ?

i have some very average female friends and everytime we check their tinder they litteraly have 99% of matches on any guy they click on. How is that a blackpill unless u live in a cave lol ?

This.
And as a female, those matches mean something. What guy is gonna turn down a number from an attractive girl or an offer to have sex?

meanwhile as a guy, even if I get 2 or 3 matches a month, they NEVER reply. so a match doesnt get me excited or even mean anything

Hahahahahahahahahaha
barely got 15 matches on my month on tinder. None of them massaged first. almost all of them unmatched when i sent a massage and the ones that didnt unmatch ghosted me.
Please end me.

We want women and sex because our brain evolved a reward system to make us want it so we'd reproduce. Our only salvation is to break this addiction we were genetically cursed with. Any other ambition is just delusion.

mods please sticky
make everyone see this forever
make all men see the reality of modern dating

This time x100000

If anyone one reddit, gaming forums, or anywhere else ever challenges me when I say "women have it easy" I will show them this.

Women:
effortlessly sleep with 9 guys in 3 months after weeding through 200+ potential candidates. So she only selected the best of the best.

Men:
Spend money on dates, work out at the gym, be hot, flirt well, use expensive cologne, and do 2389041890481 other things to maybe get one date with a girl who is 2 points below you

Fuck this life.

This is basically everything you need to know about modern society, female lives, males lives, female hypergamy, and inceldom.

Top 8% of men get dates.
Top 4% get sex.
Top 0.8% get a relationship.

Oh yeah, “No mutual interest” <— Hahahahaha such pathetic dishonest virtue signalling. She wasn’t interested, so she claims he wasn’t either. Basically she found out he lied about his height on the profile.

Having a vagina is a cheat code to life.

Serious ER fuel.

Last edited:
HOW DARE YOU!

WOMEN WANT A RELATIONSHIP NOT JUST SEX! HOW UNTHOUGHTFUL OF YOU!

She's not even attractive. Just be a female and you win at life

Those are rookie numbers.

Go read a thread I posted a while back, my sister is 17 and has over 6k matches.
- Fucks these guys on the regular whilst her boyfriend is unaware (despite my numerous warnings)
- "Jokingly" told our other sloot cousin that she has triple digit slayer counts

I feel disgusted sharing a bloodline with her

Once again female = easy mode.

It's fucking over...

Those are rookie numbers.

Go read a thread I posted a while back, my sister is 17 and has over 6k matches.
- Fucks these guys on the regular whilst her boyfriend is unaware (despite my numerous warnings)
- "Jokingly" told our other sloot cousin that she has triple digit slayer counts

I feel disgusted sharing a bloodline with her

Tell her fucking boyfriend. If my sister did this I'd message him right in front of her and send him video clips of her on tinder

Proof that women are the choosers

I'm loling very hard at how retarded commenters on reddit (and probably even her) think it's because she's attractive. Just LOL.

Any female can get those matches on Tinder, all she has to do is not be a whale.

Fuark. Brutal thread. Just brutal. How do we even compete?

Thanks for this. I was feeling ok. Now i'm going to go and punch some walls.

"Women aren't picky, the problem is you"

Social media will destroy the world.

"B-but muh systematic oppressions n sheeit!"

Hahahahahahahahahaha
barely got 15 matches on my month on tinder. None of them massaged first. almost all of them unmatched when i sent a massage and the ones that didnt unmatch ghosted me.
Please end me.
At least you got matches normie

How life works for a woman

the comments. im dying right now.

>You leave your house and do stuff that puts you in contact with women who enjoy doing the same things you enjoy doing. Join a workout group, take some evening classes for something you think would be fun to learn to do, get a dog and take it for walks, etc. I recommend learning a partnered dance. The number of people I know who met their partner at an evening dance, self-included, is huge.

everyone please attend my funeral and pray the jinazzah for me. my sides are currently entering Jannah.

>You leave your house and do stuff that puts you in contact with women who enjoy doing the same things you enjoy doing. Join a workout group, take some evening classes for something you think would be fun to learn to do, get a dog and take it for walks, etc. I recommend learning a partnered dance. The number of people I know who met their partner at an evening dance, self-included, is huge.

I can't think of a more faggy, emasculating advice than "do salsa, bro". You basically waste a shitload of time learning something completely useless just so you can be around foids. Whoever wrote this should turn in their man card, it's over.

the comments. im dying right now.

everyone please attend my funeral and pray the jinazzah for me. my sides are currently entering Jannah.
Great advice,if you are female that is.
But for a guy all those avenues are semi closed. Jfl at thinking a girl will pick incel at salsa dance. It is just gonna be awkward and she will be uncofmortable.

it's doubtful they'd even let a single guy join some shitty dance class