Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Recessed bald ricecel wonders why he doesn't get matches on tinder

>Incels who are 6ft tall cant be incels
>Incels who are 6ft tall

Bro is an irl ugly bastard
View attachment 1188450
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

>Incels who are 6ft tall cant be incels
>Incels who are 6ft tall
I bet he's a liar, and if in the rare case he's being honest, than Little Saint James is the one case where being so ugly height doesnt matter. Also it's not like he's 6'5 some height that's actually exceptional

Beer tastes like shit and is not enjoyable in the slightest to drink. If I’m going to drink I’ll drink hard alcohol or a cocktail
It's so you can drink without getting easily drunk on small amounts. Not feasible to do with whiskey or vodka for example.
But yeah, only manchildren and boomers drink beer.

At least Shrek here has got some height
I highly doubt he's 6ft. He's Thai and in the photo of him next to another man he's 3-4 inches shorter. What are the chances that a random photo of 2 middle aged Theicels in Thailand would yield a guy that's 6ft and another that's 6ft4? That'd be like picking 2 random Somalians and one has an IQ of 120 and the other 150.

I highly doubt he's 6ft. He's Thai and in the photo of him next to another man he's 3-4 inches shorter. What are the chances that a random photo of 2 middle aged Theicels in Thailand would yield a guy that's 6ft and another that's 6ft4? That'd be like picking 2 random Somalians and one has an IQ of 120 and the other 150.
High IQ post