Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How thick are everyones wrists?

Aarvind

Aarvind

Banned
-
Wrists and ankles, im curious what you guys have. I dont have a measuring tape, but I dont think my wrists are that small thankfully, although I do see a lot of people talking about it here, so I was just wondering how everyones wrists compared.

4.5 wrists, 7 ankles.

I havent measured but I'd say my wrists are no bigger than an empty roll of paper towels.

height 5'11.5
wrists 6.7
ankles 11

I haven't measured but they are tiny. I have a small frame so the wrist bones stick out and they look real ugly and weak

A pathetic 6" and 6.3"

Makes me angry

7" at 6'3". Always thought they were quite thin, but it seems to be alright, reading other measurements. Makes my already large hands look very big, so it's not a complete drawback.

Odd thing is that my dad, while being about an inch shorter and with slightly smaller shoulders, wristmogs me to oblivion. No one else in my extended family seems to have the same ectomesomorphic build.

Apparently 6 inch wrist is ectomorph, 7 inch wrist is mesomorph, and 8+ inches is endomorph. Im at 7.2 wrists, found tape, so I should be meso but im fat so Lol I dont know what happened there.

Apparently 6 inch wrist is ectomorph, 7 inch wrist is mesomorph, and 8+ inches is endomorph. Im at 7.2 wrists, found tape, so I should be meso but im fat so Lol I dont know what happened there.

Probably varies with height though. I imagine those numbers are for men around 5'10".

A bit over 7 inch wrists. Havent measured ankles. Probably 9 inches.

height 5'9"
wrists 7.1"

The thing about being fat is that you can't actually tell if you have a small frame or not by your wrist because you can store fat around your wrist. I've seen fat people look comical after weight loss and have zyros tier frames.
couple-weight-loss-success-stories-30-57adac29ccb93__700.jpg

I’ve been told they’re average sized.

The thing about being fat is that you can't actually tell if you have a small frame or not by your wrist because you can store fat around your wrist. I've seen fat people look comical after weight loss and have zyros tier frames.

life fuel for fatcels

So are you fbi, cucktears, kiwifarms or what?

Whats the story relating to your avi, about the Handsome Squidward meme

Like, whats the backstory to it? Did squidward take a potion or something in one of the episodes and turned into handsome version of himself?
So are you fbi, cucktears, kiwifarms or what?
literally no idea what fbi, cucktears, KF have to do with wrist size

But you keep on keeping on with dem conspiracy theories bro. Lol.

my wrists are just bone and most bone is around the same size.

Around 6.8. It's terrible.

I don't believe this but if it's true = Holychit the king of wristcels.
Yeah seems really fishy, even my dick has a larger girth.

My wrist is 7 inches not sure about ankles though.

7.4' wrists, 11' ankles
shit, but my wrists end up only 6.9 inches when the tape is tightened

6.0 wrist
9.0 ankle

~7 inches, maybe a little bit smaller. I have rather small frame, and shit bones and my wrists looks really tiny, but holy fuck so many people here have it at 6.0 da fuck. It seems like I get bad things from both my parents(balding and birthmarks from father, acne from mother) and also things that would be considered good but not on male - my mom actually have very good figure at 50+(she looks better than half of girls my age) and my shoulder to waist ratio is 1.62. I would be pretty if I was a girl. My wrists size are also more similiar to my mother than father, he actually have decent frame, bones and chin.

5’8” height,
6.5 in wrists ,
9.5 in ankles

6' 3" and between 6-6.5" wrists. Right wrist is a bit thicker. Left arm is as thin as fuck.

Last edited:
I probably wristmog every user on this forum in fact if I would wear a bag on my head I could make foids wet just by teasing them with my thick manly wrists. Believe me if my face was just a bit more attractive I could ascend easily thanks to my godly wrists.

FACE > WRISTS > HEIGHT > DICK > STATUS > MONEY > RACE

5'9
Wrist 7
ankles 10
am I a gorilla?

7" at 6'3". Always thought they were quite thin, but it seems to be alright, reading other measurements. Makes my already large hands look very big, so it's not a complete drawback.

Odd thing is that my dad, while being about an inch shorter and with slightly smaller shoulders, wristmogs me to oblivion. No one else in my extended family seems to have the same ectomesomorphic build.
And is your cock in proportion to your height or your wrists?

I don't know. But why does it matter?

height 5'4 wrist not even 6 but close to lol

And is your cock in proportion to your height or your wrists?

Oddly enough, yeah. It's not really supposed to work that way (no bones in the penis), but it's approx. 7" long by 5.1" circumference, which matches up pretty well with my height and frame percentiles.