Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How the hell is this pirate considered attractive by women?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Officer
Looks normie af. Is it because, of his JBW features despite being ethnic? He has lighter skin, hair, lips and eyes compared to the average Yemeni/gulf arab. I doubt he has any appeal irl.
@Made in Heaven

You're retarded if you think the average man looks like this

He does not look like a normie. He looks like a 7/8 out of 10. It's the eyes and the maxilla.

He’s above average looking, also criminal halo is a good smv boost

Looks normie af. Is it because, of his JBW features despite being ethnic? He has lighter skin, hair, lips and eyes compared to the average Yemeni/gulf arab. I doubt he has any appeal irl.
@Made in Heaven
Obviously that's the reason. Aloooooot of yemenis have circassion blood and thus have lighter skin, colored hair and colored eyes. Just like this guy and his blue eyes

4563aaf2 d9c9 47fb afa8 4d9648b0d830
12575387 e56e 4883 a7bd 5773b243561d
0c35c1da cc24 439f b341 0b111d4866ee
39119591 a740 408d 8673 5e9b7b40b1c1

dont see any flaws thats how

Obviously that's the reason. Aloooooot of yemenis have circassion blood and thus have lighter skin, colored hair and colored eyes. Just like this guy and his blue eye
But I'm not wrong though. His phenotype isn't white, nor does he have bones. He has some pretty features, yes, but most of his appeal is coloring. I'm pretty sure there's a guy who looks exactly like him but with darker skin in Chennai right now, who has an account on .is.

Obviously that's the reason. Aloooooot of yemenis have circassion blood and thus have lighter skin, colored hair and colored eyes. Just like this guy and his blue eyes

View attachment 1083540View attachment 1083541View attachment 1083542View attachment 1083543
His phenotype isn't white, nor does he have bones. These kids look so much more whiter compared to him.He has some pretty features, yes, but most of his appeal is coloring. I'm pretty sure there's a guy who looks exactly like him but with darker skin in Chennai right now, who has an account on .is.

Take away his coloring and he would have an account here. Leonardo DiCaprio is proof that coloring is life. You think he is more attractive than he seems because of his coloring. There's nothing special about this guy.

He does not look like a normie. He looks like a 7/8 out of 10. It's the eyes and the maxilla.
That might be true. But the only reason he has appeal is because, of his colouring. If you have ideal coloring you just need to be a High to low HTN in looks for women especially, ethnic goblinas to start finding you attractive. Colouring is like 60%
Of your attractiveness. Johnny depp for example got cucked by his coloring and had to compensate with bones.

Take away his coloring and he would have an account here. Leonardo DiCaprio is proof that coloring is life. You think he is more attractive than he seems because of his coloring. There's nothing special about this guy.
If you look anything like this guy you need to GTFO out the forum and talk to women.

Fucking Israel plz kill him with drone strike

His phenotype isn't white, nor does he have bones. These kids look so much more whiter compared to him.He has some pretty features, yes, but most of his appeal is coloring. I'm pretty sure there's a guy who looks exactly like him but with darker skin in Chennai right now, who has an account on .is.
Nigga he is a yemeni with brown hair and blue eyes. Look up what the average yemeni looks like. This guy looks NOTHING like the typical yemeni

And yes, coloring matters. Why would you pretend it doesn't?

Nigga he is a yemeni with brown hair and blue eyes. Look up what the average yemeni looks like. This guy looks NOTHING like the typical yemeni

And yes, coloring matters. Why would you pretend it doesn't?
Yes, I know he doesn't look like the average Yemeni, but he still looks ethnic compared to those kids. Saafir, for example, has green eyes, but the average white Normie will never think he is white. The same goes for that Indian actress Aishwarya Rai. Before bleaching her skin and hair, she looked like any other Indian woman, except for her eye color. But this guy has a better phenotype than most Yemenis though, so he looks better then the majority of people there even without coloring. But he still can't pass as white. And I never denied that coloring matters, I believe colouring is like 60 percent of your attractiveness. so many people here cope with "tall, dark and handsome" most of the examples they bring up like Johnny depp have Top tier bones to make up for their bad colouring.

Yes, I know he doesn't look like the average Yemeni, but he still looks ethnic compared to those kids.
no one said he doesmt look ethnic. Just that he is an ethnic with white-like traits
Saafir, for example, has green eyes, but the average white Normie will never think he is white.
idk who that is
The same goes for that Indian actress Aishwarya Rai. Before bleaching her skin and hair, she looked like any other Indian woman, except for her eye color. But this guy has a better phenotype than most Yemenis though, so he looks better then the majority of people there even without coloring. But he still can't pass as white.
Again, no one said he can pass as white. Having colored eye and colored hair is a white trait, therefore anyone who has it has some whitness to their appearance
D286512fd5455d70990029e2de3cd011
7ca8104dcc8bc266f69b8b52cfd242a0

And I never denied that coloring matters, I believe colouring is like 60 percent of your attractiveness. so many people here cope with "tall, dark and handsome" most of the examples they bring up like Johnny depp have Top tier bones to make up for their bad colouring.
Johnny Depp is barely dark. He's like pinkish brown color

because virtue signalling

so many people here cope with "tall, dark and handsome" most of the examples they bring up like Johnny depp have Top tier bones to make up for their bad colouring.
I disagree, in pics coloring may be a halo (although OLD stats indicate that undertones and eyelashes/eyebrows matter more) but irl people that are tall with massive skulls and above average harmony mog everybody else. Most eye colors are not striking at all, there’s a ton of people with light eyes that look brown in most lighting, jeremy meeks is one in ten million with his A10s while this just appeals to ethnics/SEAs who’ve never seen light eyes before
brown-or-hazel-i-say-hazel-my-gf-say-brown-v0-yuh61y31ks2c1.jpg

There’s also a certain contrast that clear pale skin and dark eyes and/or hair creates. Coloring is really what I and many others regard as a tertiary cherry on top, when discussing soft features, skin and hair density/quality matters 1000x more.
Examples of what I’m talking about:

Last edited: