Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the hell do you take 300+ real life rejections without becoming a Ted Bundy?

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Men with no standards can approach 300 women and be rejected by all of them and still carry on like its nothing. I can't even find 300 women that are worth approaching at any given time in my life (except for probably a holiday in Milan where most foids were slim and dressed well).

Shit.

they are bluepilled retards that think they can be more succesful if they improve their "game"

Ted Bundy was a volcel could get women, we can't

I counted 47 rejections out of 47 attempts in 2018.

Ted Bundy was a volcel could get women, we can't
Cuz he was a manlet with Chad face. Face > height. He started killing foids because some foids rejected him for being under 6ft

I have never approached a hole. It's worthless to approach them unless you're chad or moneymaxxed.

? bundy wasn't a cel at all

can we keep this on topic instead of turning it into a ted bundy chat?

maybe i should of said "killer" or psychopath instead of bundy. Thats what i meant.

? bundy wasn't a cel at all
I mean ted bundy did marry one of the girls that had a crush on him while he was in prison but she denounced him in her book

Ted Bundy dated and shagged all his foid victims. He was a tall chadlite also very NT, he was not an incel.

Ted Bundy dated and shagged all his foid victims. He was a tall chadlite also very NT, he was not an incel.

Stop making this a Bundy thread. Its not about Bundy!

Its about how can a man take 300+ rejections and not turn into some serial killer.

Cuz he was a manlet with Chad face. Face > height. He started killing foids because some foids rejected him for being under 6ft

LMAO he was not a manlet, he was 5'10".

Foids can't differentiate between 5'10" and 6' (2" is like 2/3 of your middle finger), they have a very distorted sense of distance, weight and height (because of their small brains).

Stop making this a Bundy thread. Its not about Bundy!

Its about how can a man take 300+ rejections and not turn into some serial killer.
Did u know that before his execution in 1989 Ted Bundy confessed to 30 homicides that he committed in seven states between 1974 and 1978?

LMAO he was not a manlet, he was 5'10".

Foids can't differentiate between 5'10" and 6' (2" is like 2/3 of your middle finger), they have a very distorted sense of distance, weight and height (because of their small brains).
cope he would be incel today and would replace knajjd as cuteboy mod

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back