Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the hell do I get my cat to sleep with me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34959
  • Start date
Deleted member 34959

Deleted member 34959

Pain.
-
I got a cat a couple of months ago when school was still in session, and now it's summer break and I still can't get my cat to sleep with me.

The main reason I want my cat to sleep with me is that I get painfully lonely at night and I really need the warmth of something to help me sleep. And I like the way he purrs when he sleeps and I really want him to do that whenever he sleeps with me.

Would it help if I got a bedframe for my bed instead of sleeping on the floor? and should I get a fan and a spare litterbox for my room and put it in my closet?

I'll take any suggestions, I really want Nadeko to sleep with me at night.

if I had a cat he would slit my throat with his claws while I’m sleeping

I must’ve kicked a kitten in the face in my previous life because cats just abhor me

I must’ve kicked a kitten in the face in my previous life because cats just abhor me
You have to be a cat at heart, I think.

brutal

apparently being attacked by animals is an autistic trait, altough idk how true that is.

Dont fuck it.

@mental_out here banning beastialitycels.

Never understood the need to have someone to sleep with. I prefer to sleep with space.
God bless your weeb innocence

Your title is kinda confusing lmao

if it's a kitten then you shouldn't have any problems.

just demonstrate affection.

still can't get my cat to sleep with me
The main reason I want my cat to sleep with me is that I get painfully lonely at night and I really need the warmth of something to help me sleep
Ren08

sure OP

I like the way he purrs when he sleeps and I really want him to do that whenever he sleeps with me.
:banhammer:

Would it help if I got a bedframe for my bed instead of sleeping on the floor? and should I get a fan and a spare litterbox for my room and put it in my closet?

TBH since cats are baby-sized and there's a risk of you rolling over and suffocating them you shouldn't let them sleep anywhere except possibly the foot of a bed.

I imagine elevation could help since cats probably feel safer sleeping either underneath something or up high on something
cats can basically guaranteeably kill humans in GURPS it's pretty scary

View attachment 458028

sure OP

:banhammer:

TBH since cats are baby-sized and there's a risk of you rolling over and suffocating them you shouldn't let them sleep anywhere except possibly the foot of a bed.

I imagine elevation could help since cats probably feel safer sleeping either underneath something or up high on something

cats can basically guaranteeably kill humans in GURPS it's pretty scary
Gotcha I'll ask my mom for a bedframe and make sure he sleeps at the foot of the bed

I give him buckets of love and attention

Some cats just dont want to sleep on beds. It’s that simple.

He does like to, he sleeps with my mom sometimes
Right but my point is that cats have usual spots they like to sleep in. Trying to coax them over wont work

I got a cat a couple of months ago when school was still in session, and now it's summer break and I still can't get my cat to sleep with me.

The main reason I want my cat to sleep with me is that I get painfully lonely at night and I really need the warmth of something to help me sleep. And I like the way he purrs when he sleeps and I really want him to do that whenever he sleeps with me.

jfl my cat sleeps on my pillow next to my head and makes me sneeze so hard i wake him up

you're gonna get a ball of cat hair stuck in your lungs

Sell your cat and buy a dog, then he will sleep with you

If your cat didn't choose you its over, you can retry with another cat. If you want to maximize your chances that cat will bound with you, you need to live alone.

Did you really name your cat Nadeko?

Nadeko4

If your cat didn't choose you its over, you can retry with another cat. If you want to maximize your chances that cat will bound with you, you need to live alone.

View attachment 458139
I named him Nadeko after our one and only cute girl, (I'm gonna rewatch Monogatari in the one you put in your signature btw)

I named him Nadeko after our one and only cute girl, (I'm gonna rewatch Monogatari in the one you put in your signature btw)
Absolutely based

Cats are a lottery. Sometimes, you get one that's really clingy and will scream at you for cuddles, other times they want to be alone for sleeping.

Cats are a lottery. Sometimes, you get one that's really clingy and will scream at you for cuddles, other times they want to be alone for sleeping.
I think mine is more on the clingy side

Dam

You can’t, he must feel comfortable, mine just sleeps with me in the morning when he woke up, cats are based
If it’s a male why give it a male name unlike your stupid faggot anime shit

View attachment 458139
No keep your cat he will like you

Dude no if you are a decent person who loves the cat like me he will love you too