Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the hell did this paki truecel score a hungarian becky?

fantasycel

fantasycel

Officer
★★

View: https://youtu.be/mMcSDIUukYo?si=DfuaDbR9eTtI4AYO

This paki guy is disgusting to look at. He is fat, deformed, and bald. I don't know his height but there is no way that she married him for that, I am sure there are many hungarian guys taller than him. Why the hell would an average looking european woman marry such a man? I guess I should be happy for him, but there has to be something going on.

Outliers, outliers exist in everything, he's probably low inhib and nt as fk

Slavic females just go for non-Slavic males the most. Poland is an example of this

Slavic females just go for non-Slavic males the most. Poland is an example of this
Hungarians aren't slavic. Why do eastern european women do this? Is it a large minority?

Hungarians aren't slavic. Why do eastern european women do this? Is it a large minority?
@UnderdevelopedSlav made threads about this and explained why

@blackpillednigga Pakis are fakecels. Fuck off :feelswhat:

@UnderdevelopedSlav made threads about this and explained why
This is worse than noodlewhores going for whites. At least white men actually do provide some sort of advantage genetically (height, bones, etc) but pakis and curries are shorter, uglier, and weaker than slav men.

This is worse than noodlewhores going for whites. At least white men actually do provide some sort of advantage genetically (height, bones, etc) but pakis and curries are shorter, uglier, and weaker than slav men.
It's over for Slavic males

This, she's looking for some moron to finance her lifestyle

She probably doesn't work
she could get a much better betabux also to answer your question OP once women are past the wall and ran throught many of them lower their standards significantly to find a good stable ltr to spend the rest of their life with.

It could just as easily be another case of white woman savior complex too

once women are past the wall and ran throught many of them lower their standards significantly to find a good stable ltr to spend the rest of their life with.
No matter how much you want to cope this woman is not past the wall and looks rather young. She could easily find a slavic male to marry.

she could get a much better betabux also to answer your question OP once women are past the wall and ran throught many of them lower their standards significantly to find a good stable ltr to spend the rest of their life with.

As? She knows that he is a brown paki who will probably become desperate at the slightest sign that he is going to lose her, having a paki as a financier is a plus for these psychopaths

She knows that the guy thinks he won the lottery and she has him eating out of the palm of her hand

As? She knows that he is a brown paki who will probably become desperate at the slightest sign that he is going to lose her, having a paki as a financier is a plus for these psychopaths

She knows that the guy thinks he won the lottery and she has him eating out of the palm of her hand
This is probably the best explanation.

No matter how much you want to cope this woman is not past the wall and looks rather young. She could easily find a slavic male to marry.
By past the wall I dont just mean the looks aspect many women try to find a ltr in their mid 20s too because they are unable to ltr chads and get pumped and dumped hundreds of time. They are also dependent on men since Hungary has a pretty regressive government. Their economy is down the shitter and unemployment is at all time high in the country,

Last edited:

My question is she could still find a decent looking white man that will do all that regardless why did she pick the overweight paki. she is just another white woman with savior complex that's it

My question is she could still find a decent looking white man that will do all that regardless why did she pick the overweight paki. she is just another white woman with savior complex that's it
Saviour complex? Save from what?

This paki guy is disgusting to look at. He is fat, deformed, and bald. I don't know his height but there is no way that she married him for that, I am sure there are many hungarian guys taller than him. Why the hell would an average looking european woman marry such a man? I guess I should be happy for him, but there has to be something going on.

betabuxx

Saviour complex? Save from what?

In one of his live streams,FaceandLMS said that white women have a saviour complex.No other race of women seem to have this,at
least as far as I have been able to tell.Which is why in almost every relationship nowadays that you see online,it's always some white
female dating some guy in a wheelchair or a guy with no arms or legs or a homeless truecel curry/asian. You will never see an ethnic foid doing this however.

Whites who grew up in broken homes or/and have troubled childhoods are often neurodivergent and very aspie. They many times have this white savior complex. They also have 0 socials skills and are very timid/shy. These type of whites will gladly date literal subhumans if they are shown little affection and are given a bit of attention. This is why u sometimes see young white girls with ugly ethnics.

Most likely, she is calculating when to divorce him to get everything he has.
literally this. you can see it in her eyes, she really, really, cannot wait to dump that balding brown fat nigga and get with chad. She probably has a signed contract to only fuck him once a month with the lights off lmfao

Attachments

• Photos_tJPmDRahbF.png
    Photos_tJPmDRahbF.png
    724.8 KB · Views: 26
  • chrome_50BCBnYjz6.png
    chrome_50BCBnYjz6.png
    820.9 KB · Views: 26
literally this. you can see it in her eyes, she really, really, cannot wait to dump that balding brown fat nigga and get with chad. She probably has a signed contract to only fuck him once a month with the lights off lmfao
You are grasping onto straws nigga.

I know of two cases of this type in my vicinity.

One is a white brunette with big tits and a cocksucking face

She even has a photo with the neighborhood chad on her Instagram, she shows it as if it were a status symbol

She was dating a fucking brown Amerindian Bolivian from the highlands, legit 3/10

So there are only 2 options to elucidate the psychology of this type of woman:

-They fulfill their white savior complex while they fuck Chad on the side

Which I find implausible, jfl at believing that a woman can have a "salvation" complex with respect to men.

-They look for the ugliest guy they can find because it gives them a feeling of power. Psychopath behavior

In one of his live streams,FaceandLMS said that white women have a saviour complex.No other race of women seem to have this,at
least as far as I have been able to tell.Which is why in almost every relationship nowadays that you see online,it's always some white
female dating some guy in a wheelchair or a guy with no arms or legs or a homeless truecel curry/asian. You will never see an ethnic foid doing this however.

Whites who grew up in broken homes or/and have troubled childhoods are often neurodivergent and very aspie. They many times have this white savior complex. They also have 0 socials skills and are very timid/shy. These type of whites will gladly date literal subhumans if they are shown little affection and are given a bit of attention. This is why u sometimes see young white girls with ugly ethnics.
I see what you mean now. I think it's more a function of wealth and culture rather than race itself. I have seen some non white women who grew up in these types of environments and western culture who exhibit similar characteristics.

Fucking manipulator eyes

@anandkonda more proof coming out by the minute jfl

That explains a lot of it. Make a separate thread about this

Yes most likely that is the case although I do think the exotic halo might be legit to an extent

Just be ethnic is law in Eastern Europe/Russia

"Truecel":feelshaha:.

Bruh, that dude's a normie for EE standards, give him a slightly lighter skin and he'd look exactly like some 20-30% or so of guys his age in Hungary and other EE countries look like.

Also, I'm just now reading a few studies on people across cultures agreeing much more on who is unattractive than who is attractive, meaning that a normie in one country can possibly become Chad-lite in another thanks to slightly different beauty standards (i.e., "JBW" and "JBE"), but an incel is an incel everywhere. In one of those studies, they showed photos of a Polish Chad, normies and an incel to Polish students and some literal isolated Papuan tribe, and the only difference is that while Polish women chose the Polish Chad as the most attractive, the Papuan females chose the normies as the most attractive, followed by the Chad, and both of them chose the incel as the least attractive:fuk::dafuckfeels:.

Last edited:

NTpill deniers on suicide watch.

This.

too long to watch but does she work and how rich is he?

did anyone watch this video + does it reveal anything that answers op's question

bc most of the thread seems like speculation

Watch her newest vids they moved to Germany now, just be Migrant collects again @Friezacel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back