Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How the fuck you niggers have enough energy to do anything?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
You say like you like mogging normies in the gym and shit ? What the fuck is this? How are you Incel if you have the energy and motivation to go to gym and do shit ?

Fakecels

I have the motivation only to postmaxxx here

preworkout aka shit load of caffeine

I don't do shit.

I don't exercise :feelsLSD:

I was a ball of energy as a youngcel, fuck going to a gym though to be mogged. I don't have any energy now, just eat less to stop getting fatter and comfymax in my bedroom.:feelscomfy:

I was a ball of energy as a youngcel, fuck going to a gym though to be mogged. I don't have any energy now, just eat less to stop getting fatter and comfymax in my bedroom.:feelscomfy:
Youre basically Granpamaxxing atm

I love gymcelling and not talking to anyone there

Same

Incel doesn't automatically mean you're a depressed, LDARing NEET without the will to lift yourself from your bed.

Low IQ.

Incel doesn't automatically mean you're a depressed, LDARing NEET without the will to lift yourself from your bed.

Low IQ.
Then you’re not Incel at all , you’rea privileged faggot who has motivation unlike unlucky people like us

Then you’re not Incel at all , you’rea privileged faggot who has motivation unlike unlucky people like us
Are you saying I'm privileged because I'm huWhite? :soy: :lul:

Are you saying I'm privileged because I'm huWhite? :soy: :lul:
No if you have the energy and probably hasn’t been bullied or ostracized much like most of us , you are privileged ,I don’t know or care if you’rewhite or black or yellow

No if you have the energy and probably hasn’t been bullied or ostracized much like most of us , you are privileged ,I don’t know or care if you’rewhite or black or yellow
I wasn't bullied because I fought back. That doesn't make me privileged, you fag.

I wasn't bullied because I fought back. That doesn't make me privileged, you fag.
I fought back too sometimes ,then you weren’t bullied that much ,fag ,not most people have the strength to fight back

not most people have the strength to fight back
Yeah, true. Still, fighting back will always make people respect you and possibly fear you, and it will deter non-physical bullying. People are still animals deep down, so they'll refrain from making fun of you in a way that intends to ostracize you, if a punch in the nose is a possible and likely consequence.

Yeah, true. Still, fighting back will always make people respect you and possibly fear you, and it will deter non-physical bullying. People are still animals deep down, so they'll refrain from making fun of you in a way that intends to ostracize you, if a punch in the nose is a possible and likely consequence.
Yeah but I don’t have the guts most times

incel trait : no energy to do anything
3gnqzq

I take care of my body better than 99% of normies and I can't do jack shit

I don't get it either

You say like you like mogging normies in the gym and shit ? What the fuck is this? How are you Incel if you have the energy and motivation to go to gym and do shit ?

Fakecels
i have no motivation to do anything let alone work out lol

In my current situation, MPH is torture.

I'd like to know as well
I can't focus or motivate myself enough to do anything, it's like I live in autopilot
Grades started tanking since last year of high school, can't download different games for shit, and tbh I don't even watch shows anymore because it feels like a slog

Ok what does this do the blasian faggot

It is a cognitive booster, of sorts. The drug promotes the release of chemicals such as dopamine.

Long-term use, it seems, increases dopamine receptor density.

I'd like to know as well
I can't focus or motivate myself enough to do anything, it's like I live in autopilot
Grades started tanking since last year of high school, can't download different games for shit, and tbh I don't even watch shows anymore because it feels like a slog
Yeah same

It is a cognitive booster, of sorts. The drug promotes the release of chemicals such as dopamine.

Long-term use, it seems, increases dopamine receptor density.
Sounds nice

Fakecels
Its their cope

Fuck you. @Atavistic Autist is fucking :chad: level with his motivation and diet. He mogs all of you bitches by stwortmaxxing.
Niggas be haaatiiinngggangnanaa :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

Fuck you. @Atavistic Autist is fucking :chad: level with his motivation and diet. He mogs all of you bitches by stwortmaxxing.
Niggas be haaatiiinngggangnanaa :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
tbh :feelsthink:

Fakecels
Motivation is garbage :feelshaha:

As an outcast you are on your own , nobody is going to help you

As soon as you realize that you get up and put on some work

If you don’t that just means, your situation is not that uncomfortable for you

Motivation is garbage :feelshaha:

As an outcast you are on your own , nobody is going to help you

As soon as you realize that you get up and put on some work

If you don’t that just means, your situation is not that uncomfortable for you
You can still use substances, like @Atavistic Autist. Nothing wrong with using other substances to push your motivation to get at least somewhat better health.