Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How the fuck is this bald bitch married to a fucking model?

charles bombstrapmaxxed

1. he looks okay

2. she looks okay (you are falling for her fakeup thinking she's a stacy, get real)

3. he's semi-famous, he likely has a lot of money from being involved in hollywood (MDE), foids love any sense of money and fame

4. if you watch MDE, he is a giga NT and hilarious guy. he's the type of dude who would carry a conversation in a group of like 10 ppl, js

Every time I see this couple I have some very violent thoughts I can't describe here. How the FUCK is this even possible?
View attachment 713369
charls had notoriety this bitch wanted also she is a disgusting whore with hooked nose tan skin that bleached and got a rhino plasty she is fakeup maxxing and surgery maxxing

charles bombstrapmaxxed

1. he looks okay

2. she looks okay (you are falling for her fakeup thinking she's a stacy, get real)

3. he's semi-famous, he likely has a lot of money from being involved in hollywood (MDE), foids love any sense of money and fame

4. if you watch MDE, he is a giga NT and hilarious guy. he's the type of dude who would carry a conversation in a group of like 10 ppl, js
1. 5/10 at best
2. All foids wear fakeup and edit their pics so it doesn't count.
3 and 4. True

moggs me

it's over

Where is the Stacy? They are looksmatch.

REMINDER THAT CHARLS CARROLL IS AN EBIL NAZI WHO BELIEVES IN THE GREAT REPLACEMENT THEORY AND WANTS ALL MINORITIES TO DIE JUST LIKE HIS BUDDY SAM HYDE. :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy:

IF IT'S ALL ABOUT PERSONALITY THEN WHY IS THIS FOID DATING HIM? EXPLAIN THIS ONE IT.

Gdfggsf

Here's a video of Charls being literally hitler:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4R5didBbB8

Why didn't this foid pick up "bad vibes" from him? Explain it faggot.

they probably dated before hw was balding

View attachment 713434

Here's a video of Charls being literally hitler:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4R5didBbB8

Why didn't this foid pick up "bad vibes" from him? Explain it faggot.

Nice trap you set.

He mogs most of us to oblivion, anyway.

But more importantly, you don't think she's aware of the fact that she's out of his league? You don't think that's intentional on her part?

There are plenty of women who date guys they're not sexually attracted to in order to have control in the relationship. They won't ever have the kind of sex with them that they would have with Chad.

It has nothing to do with "personality." They're not fucking sexually attracted to any man's "personality."

Women are sexually attracted to Chad, and they use beta bucks for relationships.

Look at his fucking jaw.

That's all there is to it.

Also, what model?
I've noticed this trend, each time an ugly guy is with some rich model it's usually someone with a big jaw. In conclusion:
Jaw > all

Charles is a Chad and that foid is a 5/10

Charls from MDE is psychomaxxed and has a chad tier face before he went bald.

Also JBW

The guy actually mogs foid.
He has better jaw and face than foid. Also don't forget that foid is wearing tons of fakeup.