Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How the fuck is this bald bitch married to a fucking model?

Vomitcel

Vomitcel

Officer
★★
Every time I see this couple I have some very violent thoughts I can't describe here. How the FUCK is this even possible?
Efgagfadgasd

Nice cherrypick

Look at his fucking jaw.

That's all there is to it.

Also, what model?

she is probably low iq to identify if he's a chad or not .sometimes foids are more stupid than the average

I'm not cherrypicking anything.

Cope.
Yes you are cherrypicking. You're showing an one in a million example of a Stacy being married to balding normie.

He has a decent enough face, but should probably just embraced being bald

Yes you are cherrypicking. You're showing an one in a million example of a Stacy being married to balding normie.
I'm not trying to disprove the black pill or anything, I'm just posting this because I get really angry when I see shit like this.

I'm not trying to disprove the black pill or anything, I'm just posting this because I get really angry when I see shit like this.
Maybe they're with each other because he's the only guy the foid can find that's willing to be a good cuck for her, or he just got lucky.

he looks like the male version of her tbh

The Blackpill isn't universal, it applies more to certain environments than others. Tails used to have a series called "Who is she dating?" Where he picked various Stacy's and showed all the men she was sleeping with, more often than not several Stacy's were with incel-tier men.

Ugly men loss on Tinder, but if you're NT you can warm approach and bag a Stacy. Unfortunately this doesn't apply to most of us.

Last edited:
The Blackpill isn't universal, it applies more to certain environments than others. Tails used to have a series called "Who is she dating?" Where he picked various Stacy's and showed all the men she was sleeping with, more often than not several Stacy's were with incel-tier men.

Ugly men loss on Tinder, but if you're NT you can warm approach and bag a Stacy. Unfortunately this doesn't apply to most of us.
We should all move to a different environment and take mind altering medication to become NT then.

"model" kill yourself OP

I see what used to be htn/chadlite who got norwooded, and some mongreil 5/10 slut. Completely nor
This is what he used to look like before he hit the wall.
Fsdsafdfsd

Still 5/10 even back then.

Brother and sister? Cousins?
No, I just learned that she is a random foid who got obsessed with him because he participated in a failed TV show (MDE) and travelled to meet him in person to marry him despite the 14 year age gap. It's all because of money and status, JFL at this clown world.

hahahaha keep seething for NT oofy bullss

No, I just learned that she is a random foid who got obsessed with him because he participated in a failed TV show (MDE) and travelled to meet him in person to marry him despite the 14 year age gap. It's all because of money and status, JFL at this clown world.
Maybe we should get on TV shows, see if foids like us then.

Every time I see this couple I have some very violent thoughts I can't describe here. How the FUCK is this even possible?
View attachment 713369
If you exclude his hair, the guy is extremely good looking. I also reckon his hair must not have been like this since the beginning? Imagine what he might look like in his prime

Shit he even looks better older, i take my word back.

But still a white normie with a mongreil becky nothing too crazy there
Agree. Remove makeup and filters and she drops below 5/10. Looksmatch.

Agree. Remove makeup and filters and she drops below 5/10. Looksmatch.
Her facial structure is still Stacy-tier. But like @mrlunatic said, the bald guy might've been much better-looking in his prime.

Maybe we should get on TV shows, see if foids like us then.
I also found out that she edits the fuck out of all of her pictures (even childhood pictures) to look like a white stacy.

This is what he used to look like before he hit the wall.
View attachment 713389
Still 5/10 even back then.
He looks better in the other picture. Like other users have already mentioned, in the other picture he looks good barring his hairline. Maybe it's just the angle tho idk

Post what you think a Stacy looks like. The edited version of her is like an actual 10/10 Stacy in my opinion even if she's a little uncanny. I don't know why you guys disagree so much on this.

Post what you think a Stacy looks like. The edited version of her is like an actual 10/10 Stacy in my opinion even if she's a little uncanny. I don't know why you guys disagree so much on this.
I won't search for stacy pics, but this girl def isn't even near stacy-tier. HTB with fakeup AT BEST

I won't search for stacy pics, but this girl def isn't even near stacy-tier. HTB with fakeup AT BEST
You have super high standards then. Is there any celebrity you consider a stacy you can name?

Im confused. Who is the bald bitch and who is supposedly the model? :feelstastyman:
The bald bitch is Charls Carroll, a comedian who participated in a failed TV show called Million Dollar Extreme with Sam Hyde and Nick Rochefort. The "model" is a random foid who got obsessed with him and travelled to his location to marry him.

You have super high standards then. Is there any celebrity you consider a stacy you can name?
Pretty much any a or b-list actress. Jennifer lawrence, scarlet Johansson, margot robbie are all giga stacies. :feelswhere:

Pretty much any a or b-list actress. Jennifer lawrence, scarlet Johansson, margot robbie are all giga stacies. :feelswhere:
She's more attractive (in her edited pictures) than all of them except for Margot Robbie imo.

Yep, looks like every other young thot on instagram. Nothing special literary millions like her.
7/10 with makeup and photo edit.