Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How The Fuck is 4Chan Full of Rich and Chads? Or RICH Chads?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39412
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39412

Self-banned
-
I asked for advice on 4chan a few times (dumb, I know) and I got more chad-like comments than on any other website I'd try. The "advice" section is filled with shit like "i'm a well-adjusted confident man who has this sexually open coworker" blah-blah... It's like every 8 out of 10 requests of advice are written by dudes who:
a) have money;
b) aren't lonely
c) think that minimum or close to minimum wage jobs (the best thing most of us can get) aren't worth it

I've actually had some of my advice requests or personal venting REMOVED. On fucking 4chan, I know. I think they purposefully keep some shit that may blow up and draw publicity to them, but then everything else is ignored or removed

>he doesn't know about all the richfags on here
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Not rich chads, just normies.

I asked for advice on 4chan a few times (dumb, I know) and I got more chad-like comments than on any other website I'd try. The "advice" section is filled with shit like "i'm a well-adjusted confident man who has this sexually open coworker" blah-blah... It's like every 8 out of 10 requests of advice are written by dudes who:
a) have money;
b) aren't lonely
c) think that minimum or close to minimum wage jobs (the best thing most of us can get) aren't worth it

I've actually had some of my advice requests or personal venting REMOVED. On fucking 4chan, I know. I think they purposefully keep some shit that may blow up and draw publicity to them, but then everything else is ignored or removed
Why would anybody lie on the internet?

4chan got invaded by normies a a while ago, probably dude to all the Redditors posting greentext and youtubers making videos about “the darkest parts of the internet”. They basically turned 4chan into less pc Reddit, to the point that 4channel became a thing.

It’s not most of them are larping

Not rich chads, just normies.

4chan got invaded by normies a a while ago, probably dude to all the Redditors posting greentext and youtubers making videos about “the darkest parts of the internet”. They basically turned 4chan into less pc Reddit, to the point that 4channel became a thing.
and 4chan is happy to provide
they removed some of my messages just because I talked about things that wouldn't be allowed on reddit.

It's full of larpers too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back