Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how the fuck everyone is so fuckıng good lookıng?!

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
what the fuck ıs thıs shıt? literally everyone is looking at least lıke a 7/10 while ı barely look average af

This is probably sampling bias. If you go to some ivy league college party most people are going to be good looking, or at least average. This also applies to expensive bars/clubs.

Where are you seeing them?

A lot of people seem to be good looking when you’re in the bottom 10% because they are indeed better looking than you.

genetics and shit prolly, we just have Untermensch genetics

This is probably sampling bias. If you go to some ivy league college party most people are going to be good looking, or at least average. This also applies to expensive bars/clubs.

Where are you seeing them?
eh ı doubt that really , but most ones ı see are rich good lookıng people

eh ı doubt that really , but most ones ı see are rich good lookıng people
Also rich people tend to be better looking because it creates a self feeding loop. You are attractive so you have better opportunities, make more money, then become more attractive, more rich, marry tall stacy and she gives birth to chads and stacies who repeat the process.

Also rich people tend to be better looking because it creates a self feeding loop. You are attractive so you have better opportunities, make more money, then become more attractive, more rich, marry tall stacy and she gives birth to chads and stacies who repeat the process.
true, also they have very short amount of stress compared to us aka losers

not really those privilaged piece of shit faggots grow up to be better lookıng people cuz of low stress and ez lıfe

not really those privilaged piece of shit faggots grow up to be better lookıng people cuz of low stress and ez lıfe
This also helps. When you're rich, privileged and good looking everything goes your way. Less stress because less worries, less rejections, good things always happening, no struggles, etc.

Don't like thinking about this. Too much suicide fuel. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

This also helps. When you're rich, privileged and good looking everything goes your way. Less stress because less worries, less rejections, good things always happening, no struggles, etc.

Don't like thinking about this. Too much suicide fuel. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
you know whats sad !? ı mogged these faggots so fuckıng hard back then , now look where ı am ! one of the known users ın the most popular fuckıng INCEL forum

I don't know, do Turks have a lot of white blood? It seems that they would they’re right next to Greece?
yeah , ıstanbul ,in kadıkoy , you can see me wandering the streets... like a ghost...

yeah , ıstanbul ,in kadıkoy , you can see me wandering the streets... like a ghost...
Is your skin dark? You can always wear a blonde wig and say you're from italy and the women could be all over you being a foreigner?

Deceased maternal grandfather, mostly.

However...please note the paternal IQ genes:

Results of the recent trend in female hypergamy in the last 100 years are starting to show

ethnic italians have dark hair
A lot of them, don't they have a large mixture of northern European in them in Central Italy, you're thinking of cecilians who are more Arab influenced a ton Italians are basically white people ,atleast on the mainland. I was just adding the blonde hair as a way to make the lie of being european a little more plausible.

A lot of them, don't they have a large mixture of northern European in them in Central Italy, you're thinking of cecilians who are more Arab influenced a ton Italians are basically white people ,atleast on the mainland. I was just adding the blonde hair as a way to make the lie of being european a little more plausible.
No basically non of them have naturally blond hair. I'm thinking of ethnic italians. Italians are natively dark mediteranian people. Their ruling classes were foreign germanics for many centuries but they were a small minority.

I see, well italians are not a good example for that then.
Here is a random picture of pretty big group of italifags:
Italyfans_1332482.jpg

You're subconsciously more likely to notice good looking people. And uggos don't go outside as often because they're never invited anywhere and they hate being mogged.

No basically non of them have naturally blond hair. I'm thinking of ethnic italians. Italians are natively dark mediteranian people. Their ruling classes were foreign germanics for many centuries but they were a small minority.

I see, well italians are not a good example for that then.
Here is a random picture of pretty big group of italifags:
Italyfans_1332482.jpg
Well, the vast majority of them are gonna have darker hair they're in the Mediterranean. I'm just saying you're acting like it's impossible for them to have other pheno types. I have a weird pheno type, but I'm not full-blooded Italian anyway. ( been told I look like peter griffin)

You're subconsciously more likely to notice good looking people. And uggos don't go outside as often because they're never invited anywhere and they hate being mogged.
true

Well, the vast majority of them are gonna have darker hair they're in the Mediterranean. I'm just saying you're acting like it's impossible for them to have other pheno types. I have a weird pheno type, but I'm not full-blooded Italian anyway. ( been told I look like peter griffin)
If they have other phenotypes they are not real italic people. Of course there are different phenotypes in italy but the majority looks like the people in that image and blond hair is not an italian trait. You must be an amerimutt.

If they have other phenotypes they are not real italic people. Of course there are different phenotypes in italy but the majority looks like the people in that image and blond hair is not an italian trait. You must be an amerimutt.
Yeah I have some swedish and russian kike in me. I never even liked my Italian heritage mainly because a lot of the Italian Americans. I had the misfortune of socializing with were retarded.

Yeah I have some swedish and russian kike in me. I never even liked my Italian heritage mainly because a lot of the Italian Americans. I had the misfortune of socializing with were retarded.
Damn, yeah i got slav-kike admixture on one side of my family as well. I think both of those ethnicities influence your phenotype for the worse.

Damn, yeah i got slav-kike admixture on one side of my family as well. I think both of those ethnicities influence your phenotype for the worse.
Like I said I look like peter griffin in real life.

Attachments

• IMG_20230922_214659_118.jpg
    IMG_20230922_214659_118.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 3
A lot of people seem to be good looking when you’re in the bottom 10% because they are indeed better looking than you.
Agreed. The starving man thinks even the leftovers of a pig's slop looks like a grand 5-course banquet.

Not true for me I live around a lot of ethnics they all look subhuman tier

Re: Rate my ugly horrible face
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184678935Thursday, March 03, 2016 12:05 AM CST
As with the majority of individuals on this website(Including myself), you have a horrid and repulsive appearance.Only suicide can resolve such horrible characteristics.
Re: rate my look
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200559518Wednesday, October 26, 2016 3:13 AM CDT
"I can't really rate what doesn't exist.""His" appearance is perfectly existent in digital space.I would rate you 9.3/10.

you go to slammer

Re: I feel sorry for people who are both blind and deaf
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182844135Monday, February 01, 2016 2:58 PM CST
Simple. They enjoy the realm of abstraction.
Re: There is a shape with 1,000,000 sides
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183536787Saturday, February 13, 2016 4:29 PM CST
Within the realm of geometrical abstraction, a shape can have as many sides as you desire.
Re: I have an interview in 2 hours.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184102096Sunday, February 21, 2016 4:08 PM CST
Ah, the "kings" of abstraction are quite active within this thread.