Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How the fuck does gymcelling work

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
>mfw people talk about gymcelling
Oo04a.gif

Maybe I'm retarded but I literally do not understand anything regarding gymcelling. Seriously I feel like I'm reading a foreign language when I see some of the shit discussed here. The only thing I understand is calorie counting and reps, but everything else does not click with me. I don't know what the fuck a cut is, I barely know bulking, steroids are fucking confusing, counting macros and micros looks crazy, everything looks more complex to me than it should be.

Again I could be retarded, but getting fit looks way more fucking complicated than simply eating less and going to the gym. Can someone please explain, it would really help and make it less overwhelming and maybe I can actually get this shit done.

Bulking and cutting is for autists.

5x5 and 3x12 is for autists, you need to vary reps in order to increase weight and avoid plateau.

For example go 8, 8, 6, 6, 4, increasing weight with each set

Or 12, 10, 8, 6, 4 increasing weight each set

all that shit is autism

all you really need is a caloric surplus if you wanna get bigger, combined with progressive overload.
same thing if you're fat, but this time you need a caloric deficit.

5x5 and 3x12 is for autists, you need to vary reps in order to increase weight and avoid plateau.

Like 8 reps, 8 reps, 6 reps, 6 reps, 4 reps, then done?

Also how does one determine starting weight for beginners? I don't want to lift something light as fuck but I also don't want to injure myself.

all that shit is autism

all you really need is a caloric surplus if you wanna get bigger, combined with progressive overload.
I am looking to lose fat while retaining muscle.

Also I fucking hate veggies. I need to force myself to eat them. I feel like a child. Like I can't eat a salad or even a sandwich with lettuce and tomato.

all that shit is autism

Exactly

I am looking to lose fat while retaining muscle.

Also I fucking hate veggies. I need to force myself to eat them. I feel like a child.

Eat your veggies. Your taste receptors physically change if you eat them regularly

Eat clean,Train hard and sleep well

Like 8 reps, 8 reps, 6 reps, 6 reps, 4 reps, then done?

Also how does one determine starting weight for beginners? I don't want to lift something light as fuck but I also don't want to injure myself.
Yeah, but that's obviously only for one exercise. Do multiple exercises.

You simply want to do as much weight as possible for THE GIVEN REP RANGE. So obviously at 4 reps you should be doing ore weight than 12 reps.

If you're able to bench press a weight 16 times for a set of 12, you need to increase the weight so that you are doing as much weight as possible for THE GIVEN AMOUNT OF REPS. Just find the weight that works for you. Increase as the weeks go on as much as you can.

Exactly

Eat your veggies. Your taste receptors physically change if you eat them regularly

Eat clean,Train hard and sleep well
What's a good way to learn to enjoy veggies without simply forcing it, if such a thing is possible? Because I gag when I've eaten certain ones. Especially broccoli. Texture is also an issue.

Yeah, but that's obviously only for one exercise. Do multiple exercises.

You simply want to do as much weight as possible for THE GIVEN REP RANGE. So obviously at 4 reps you should be doing ore weight than 12 reps.

If you're able to bench press a weight 16 times for a set of 12, you need to increase the weight so that you are doing as much weight as possible for THE GIVEN AMOUNT OF REPS. Just find the weight that works for you. Increase as the weeks go on as much as you can.
Oh I definitely get that a day in the gym involves multiple exercises, but reps and shit confused me

@CopingGymcel might be able to help

Oh I definitely get that a day in the gym involves multiple exercises, but reps and shit confused me
Like I said, best bet is 12, 10, 8, 6, 4 for reps.

Just know that you never want to keep on doing the same amount of reps because that leads to a plateau

Lowering reps allows you to add more weight with each set

please stop talking about shit you know nothing about...thanks. bulking and cutting is a TERM that applies to everything gym related. As in; if you want to get skinny with more muscle you cut, if you want to gain more muscle and weight you bulk. 3x12 is standard, mainly every gym user does this. 5x5 is for people who are new to the gym or haven't been to the gym in awhile, so you can get proper form. You add 5lbs after EVERY workout, meaning you keep working out in smaller increments with higher weight and eventually you will get good form, strength and a good body as well. you have no fucking idea what you're talking about

What's a good way to learn to enjoy veggies without simply forcing it, if such a thing is possible? Because I gag when I've eaten certain ones. Especially broccoli. Texture is also an issue.
Boil your broccoli in water until it's soft and put some guacamole on top of it

all that shit is autism

please stop talking about shit you know nothing about...thanks. bulking and cutting is a TERM that applies to everythung gym related. As in; if you want to get skinny with more muscle you cut, if you want to gain more muscle and weight you bulk. 3x12 is standard, mainly every gym user does this. 5x5 is for people who are new to the gym or haven't been to the gym in awhile, so get proper form. You add 5lbs after EVERY workout, meaning you keep working out in smaller incerements with higher weight and eventually you will get good form, strength and a good body as well. you have no fucing idea what you;re talking about
Lol I absolutely 100% guarantee I am stronger and more athletic than you. I do know what I'm talking about.

Bulking and cutting is absolutely unnecessary to gain strength. Every single personal trainer would tell you this. There are better and more efficient ways to get attain strength and a good physique.

Yes, 3x12 is standard, but it's trash. Whenever you are repeating the same rep range over and over, you will hit a plateau. You're unable to increase the weight every set unless you start out with a weight that you can do more than 12 reps with, in which case, you're doing it wrong.

Funny how I wouldn't even give a shit if women didn't only want tall and shredded NT alpha Chads hahahaha I wanna die

Lol I absolutely 100% guarantee I am stronger and more athletic than you. I do know what I'm talking about.

Bulking and cutting is absolutely unnecessary to gain strength. Every single personal trainer would tell you this. There are better and more efficient ways to get attain strength and a good physique.

Yes, 3x12 is standard, but it's trash. Whenever you are repeating the same rep range over and over, you will hit a plateau. You're unable to increase the weight every set unless you start out with a weight that you can do more than 12 reps with, in which case, you're doing it wrong.
are you that much of a dumb cunt? lmfao. bulking and cutting is mainly for weight gain/loss and not to do with strength. not everyone goes to the gym to be "athletic". you don't know what you're talking about at all actually, at all. you think 5x5 is shit??? when i just explained the reason people do it?? you're a a fake 100percent fuck off

are you that much of a dumb cunt? lmfao. bulking and cutting is mainly for weight gain/loss and not to do with strength. not everyone goes to the gym to be "athletic". you don't know what you're talking about at all actually, at all. you think 5x5 is shit??? when i just explained the reason people do it?? you're a a fake 100percent fuck off
I 100% have a better physique than you. Let's see your pic, pussy, and compare it to mine.

Sure, you can bulk and cut to gain and lose weight. But it's far from the best way to acquire an actual ATHLETIC physique, which is what most people want.

5x5 is not necessary. I understand learning form, but it doesn't take months to learn form. Use it for a couple of weeks and move on. Form is pretty basic.

I 100% have a better physique than you. Let's see your pic, pussy, and compare it to mine.

Sure, you can bulk and cut to gain and lose weight. But it's far from the best way to acquire an actual ATHLETIC physique, which is what most people want.

5x5 is not necessary. I understand learning form, but it doesn't take months to learn form. Use it for a couple of weeks and move on. Form is pretty basic.

first of all, you're bragging on an incel forum you stupid cunt. clearly ur deformed if u have that good of a physique and can't slay, so don't brag. it's embarrassing that you have to brag on an incel forum imo.

an "atheletic physique" would be a body that has done intensive calisthenics, not your basic routine at the gym And the thing is; most people wouldn't want to do heavy calistehnics because it's too intensive, whereas you could get a body just as good going to a nice gym, a few times a week, for a couple hours every for a couple years and look great. you think pushing weight in certain increments makes you have an "athletes physique" NO ???starting with smaller weight and adding more each set is extremely similar to a 5x5, where you increase weight each workout. you think that a 5x5 and your basic routine are much different? no. not at all actually. your body isn't an "athletes body" it's a GYM body boyo, sorry to break it you you, i think you have low IQ because you can't see how wrong you are, in the fact that bulking and cutting is a thing you, and every weight lifter uses. Atheltic body =/= gym body, a real athletes body is done by intense cutting with body workouts such as pullups, pushups and whatever else is in a calisthenics gym.

first of all, you're bragging on an incel forum you stupid cunt. clearly ur deformed if u have that good of a physique and can't slay, so don't brag. it's embarrassing that you have to brag on an incel forum imo.

an "atheletic physique" would be a body that has done intensive calisthenics, not your basic routine at the gym And the thing is; most people wouldn't want to do heavy calistehnics because it's too intensive, whereas you could get a body just as good going to a nice gym, a few times a week, for a couple hours every for a couple years and look great. you think pushing weight in certain increments makes you have an "athletes physique" NO ???starting with smaller weight and adding more each set is extremely similar to a 5x5, where you increase weight each workout. you think that a 5x5 and your basic routine are much different? no. not at all actually. your body isn't an "athletes body" it's a GYM body boyo, sorry to break it you you, i think you have low IQ because you can't see how wrong you are, in the fact that bulking and cutting is a thing you, and every weight lifter uses. Atheltic body =/= gym body, a real athletes body is done by intense cutting with body workouts such as pullups, pushups and whatever else is in a calisthenics gym.
Lol "Bulking and cutting" refers to annual cycles of different caloric intake and gym routine, and you know it. So don't come here saying "cutting refers to pullups", you absolute fucking retard.

I've never ONCE in my life been on a cycle. Yes, calisthenics is good for an athletic physique, and will certainly help. Who ever said OP wasn't interested in them? I would argue that certain calisthenic movements are also more enjoyable than certain "gym body" movements. Either way, you don't necessarily need to do calisthenics to get an athletic body figure. It can be done by maintaining proportion throughout ALL muscles and VARYING REP RANGES.

And you have NO IDEA what you're talking about on 5x5. Maintaining the same rep range is a SUREFIRE way to plateau. This is one of the most basic concepts of lifting, and (Probably) the most trusted fitness guru on YouTube backs it up:

You look much less like shit and die at later point in life.

Go to the gym and lift stuff.

Lol "Bulking and cutting" refers to annual cycles of different caloric intake and gym routine, and you know it. So don't come here saying "cutting refers to pullups", you absolute fucking retard.

I've never ONCE in my life been on a cycle. Yes, calisthenics is good for an athletic physique, and will certainly help. Who ever said OP wasn't interested in them? I would argue that certain calisthenic movements are also more enjoyable than certain "gym body" movements. Either way, you don't necessarily need to do calisthenics to get an athletic body figure. It can be done by maintaining proportion throughout ALL muscles and VARYING REP RANGES.

And you have NO IDEA what you're talking about on 5x5. Maintaining the same rep range is a SUREFIRE way to plateau. This is one of the most basic concepts of lifting, and (Probably) the most trusted fitness guru on YouTube backs it up:

ur really strawmanning me right now??? LMFAO! i never said cutting and bulking has anything to do with body workout, you're making it seem like it's much more complicated than it is. It's calories in -----> calories out <-------- . Bulking is gaining weight, cutting is losing weight. Other than that no one needs to jnow the science behind it at all. 5x5 works out all muscles as well btw. It's like you think there is only one way to workout? seriously this is not the case. 5x5 isn't a waste nor is 3x12. Also no one ever stays on 5x5, they only do it for a month or 2 before they do another routine. Ofc you're gonna plateau on a 5x5 eventually but you get good progress and strength gains for the time you do, do it. My point initially was it wasn't a aste of time not the fact your method was shit. And clearly 5x5 has many benefits.

Som
You look much less like shit and die at later point in life.
Sometimes, I wonder if I even wanna live a long life if I'm just gonna be lonely and miserable for the duration of it

Gymcelling is a meme anyway, don't worry about it

Gymcelling is a meme anyway, don't worry about it
Well I'm a fatcel and I ain't gonna get respect here being fat

I'm seriously partly doing this so incels won't hate me for being fake

Well I'm a fatcel and I ain't gonna get respect here being fat

I'm seriously partly doing this so incels won't hate me for being fake

"Fatcel" doesn't exist, Chad can be fat and still slay. I've seen it with my own eyes.

"Fatcel" doesn't exist, Chad can be fat and still slay. I've seen it with my own eyes.
No woman likes fat guys, a fat Chad is volcel

Chads are either ripped or skinny with good face.

I could have Chad looks at 12% bf and wouldn't even know it.

Now I have more problems than my weight. Like really bad social anxiety and horrid self-esteem. Bad social skills. But it might not matter if I look good after all the weight is gone.

And I am not bragging here, but other than tasty shitty food, there is no good reason to be overweight.

I very rarely mention anything specific about my looks because I'm scared of being rejected and bullied by the only people I feel I can relate to.

Last edited:
> How the fuck does gymcelling work

STEROIDS