Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck do you even get a decent job?

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
I’ve been trying for years and nothing over 12$/hr

Join freemasonry

If I was a woman I’d be promoted to vp of some corporation by now

Be born rich
Have mommy and daddy get you connections (nepotism)
Be a visible minority that can do a job correctly and fill diversity checkboxes (affirmative action)

Don't buy into the notion that hard work gets you ahead. Hard work gets your BOSS ahead.

i don't. All the jobs are fir stacys and chads

You have 3 choices

1. Be foid
2. Be Chad
3. Be Criminal

Choice is yours.

You have to be able to do something that very few people can do exceptionally well.

I can't even get a fucking minimum wage job.

Be a Chad or a minimally attractive foid and know the people who call the shots at the job.

Max out a specialized skill. Good example would be get a CS degree, focus on Maxing out AWS cloudcertificateions and eventually you will be in demand. The less people who can do your job and the greater demand that job has the better.
You have 3 choices

1. Be foid
2. Be Chad
3. Be Criminal

Choice is yours.
this is basically true if you aren't willing to grind hard. many curry ugly Subhumans who have made it to upper middle class that I know grinded very very hard. spending hours upon hours studying, maxing out their skills and learning to bullshit. So poor ugly men can make it but have to work far far harder than Chads or rich fags

You don't - decent jobs are reserved for the highest achievers or people who have the gift of the gab and can use their "networks" to worm their way into them. Either that or just be black or a woman or a tranny or something.

slave for years doing the same thing with autistic fervor

Employment is basically just a scam that jews made up to get people to voluntarily enslave themselves to make the jews more rich.

Don't fall for it. Start a business. Hussle your ass off. Anything you can do other than a traditional job cause any shitty minimum wage job is a dead end.

did you go to college or uni?

If it's your first job you most likely won't get one that pays $12 because they don't want people who lack experience. Start with shitty entry-level jobs that pay less and just work your way up and keep applying at places

get a shit one, even they are hard with covid. after college i was rejected for jobs even though i aced interviews, gave the job to someone pretty equal to me a few times ffs, got a good one with the mail though and that was good for a while.

Usually nepotism

My boss inherited the company from his father and sits in his office playing on his macintosh all day -- occasionally he gives an "inspiring" speech.

He's a multi-millionaire and hasn't worked a day in his life. Your cashier at Mcdonald's has worked more and harder than he did, yet who's sitting pretty and who's not? Another example might be that you often have to know someone who already works where you want to and get their recommendation -- additionally every job requires references they can contact directly.

Obviously it's the whole connections/who your family knows type stuff -- it's my position that if you're poor and have kids, you're doing a disservice to your children (at least if they're born average or worse males) -- odds are those sons are just gonna end up wageslaves like what kind of life is that?

Looks factor into it as well of course -- Chad/Stacy are more popular and poll better in interviews and what have you. Popularity is hugely important for getting people to to like you and do things for you and all that jazz. If I recall correctly it was in a Malcolm Gladwell book where he talked about how a hugely disproportionate amount of CEOs were above 6 ft for example and demonstrated that your odds of reaching such a position without the looks were terrible (i'm paraphrasing).

Alternatively in the USA one can try to accept one of those military contracts where they pay for your Uni in exchange for your working for them for X number of years then you go into STEM. Trouble there is that STEM is often just really really hard and many people will probably flunk out despite giving it their best effort seems to me. Computer science and engineering aint easy for example and not everyone has the same capacity/ability to learn seems to me -- even there one's genes and training during formative years can be critical.

Relevant Citation:
View: https://youtu.be/QPKKQnijnsM
(Harvard Study)

Key take-aways:
1) The vast and overwhelming amount of wealth in the USA is controlled by a small few
2) Though people know that wealth inequality is severe, most people are very deeply wrong in terms of their reported understanding -- the severity is far FAR worse and more extreme than most people believe it to be.
3) Most people on the right or left politically agree that as you go up the hierarchy/chain you should earn more -- in fact, most people chose the same approximation in terms of what that distribution "should" look like.

Consider for example how recently Activision Blizzard fired 190 employees then paid their CEO a 200 million dollar bonus -- they could've paid every employee half a million dollars and still had enough to give their CEO the 100 mil there after.

Don't me wrong, libtards are morons when it comes to """""social justice""""" sexism/racism nonsense (they practically have everything backwards for pete's sake / there are only 2 geners, etc etc), but the gulf between the "haves" and "have nots" is real in western society and it makes no sense to defend billionaires while so many people can't even afford to keep a roof over their heads working a typical 40 hr per week job.

Things have changed since the post war era of the Boomers -- nowadays you need an "in" with the right group or you're more than likely gonna be stuck at the bottom of the barrel til you keel over. If you follow stats on work place productivity, it's actually increased substantially over time, but typically workers don't see a dime of that, it goes to the top. At which point those at the top buy up all the housing for example (etc).

Like George Carlin said, "There's a big club, and you're not in it!"

Last edited:
know any jews?

Become a truckercel

You don't, all the decent jobs have been outsourced overseas or automated, to survive you find the most shitty miserable job that nobody wants where the workplace has a high turnover rate and that becomes your job security by default if you have the endurance.

Two kinds of people in this world anymore, the highly educated that make tons of money and then there are the poor working class slaves. There is no middle ground or middle class anymore.

Last edited:
to survive you find the most shitty miserable job that nobody wants where the workplace has a high turnover rate and that becomes your job security by default if you have the endurance.

This is sad but true, 2 out of 3 jobs I've had, after just 1-3 years all the people I started with were gone, because the jobs sucked so much the turnover was high

Be born rich
Have mommy and daddy get you connections (nepotism)
Be a visible minority that can do a job correctly and fill diversity checkboxes (affirmative action)

Don't buy into the notion that hard work gets you ahead. Hard work gets your BOSS ahead.
couldn't have said it better