Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How the fuck do some of you have a oneitis?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I don't know a single women except my mother with any detail, how the fuck do some of you interact with your oneitis' everyday? I thought most of you claim to be NEETs, be in your late 20s, and have no friends and yet there are so many oneitis posts here.

@Incelius Savage

I involuntary get crushes on foids so usually at all times i have an involuntary crush on a foid. Even without interacting with them the fantasization still happens.

For example i might go get some food at some drive thru and I'll suddenly get a crush on the worker there but it's not voluntary

For example i might go get some food at some drive thru and I'll suddenly get a crush on the worker there but it's not voluntary
cuck trait, all foids are whores for chads

I thought most of you claim to be NEETs, be in your late 20s, and have no friends and yet there are so many oneitis posts here.
It's all larp,the vast majority of users here are fakecel zoomer kids

I don’thave oneitises but if I catch a girl looking at me often I wanna fuck her more

cuck trait, all foids are whores for chads
Ngl there is some cuck in me that gets romantic fantasies a lot, but i just make sure not to act upon my inner cuck and act based on blackpill logic.

I don't know a single women except my mother with any detail, how the fuck do some of you interact with your oneitis' everyday? I thought most of you claim to be NEETs, be in your late 20s, and have no friends and yet there are so many oneitis posts here.
you should be part of the staff here, they are very tolerant of fakecels

Most incels here are high school or college kids or are attractive and talk to their oneitises at work.

Most incels here are high school or college kids or are attractive and talk to their oneitises at work.
I didn't know a single foid my entire time in highschool

Based thread.

It’s because practically none of the irl oneitis-having kids here are actual Incels. They’re just normies that can’t get with “that special someone” and come here to vent. They mog everyone here by having a social life.

Most oneitis simps aren’t here long term cuz they grow the fuck up and move on

(huge asterisk for parasocial online oneitis simps. those ppl are lost)

Idk I guess I was just like that in 8th grade but I fumbled it hard.

It’s a babycel trait, mang

A very low iq trait to have. Like I understand what it's like I still catch myself developing feels for women especially if I see one regularly but you have to nip it in the bud because first of all she's very likely a filthy whore i.e. not a virgin and secondly even if she's not like that you will never have her anyway so smarten up boyos :feelsthink:

Because this site is filled with high schoolers