Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the fuck do people like having friends ???

ShortBoy

ShortBoy

5'2" Subhuman and Failure In Life
-
They are so annoying, they give me so much stress, I always have to talk and hang out with them, what do they want???? they always have to ask news about me, IT'S SO ANNOYING being alone is such a relief in this case

I have an old group of friends who ask news about me, what do they want?????

They are so annoying, they give me so much stress, I always have to talk and hang out with them, what do they want???? they always have to ask news about me, IT'S SO ANNOYING being alone is such a relief in this case
Assuming you're young around college age? They'll start drifting eventually as they get long term girlfriends and settle down.

@Incelius Savage privilegedfags.is

They're not ugly and have those normie hobbies, IDK.

:yes: I'm sure some niggas gonna be crying under this thread but having friends as an ugly autistic subhuman is cope
Ugly people don’t have friends, fucking retards.

idk man I feel like it would be better to talk meaningless shit with someone else than to rot alone

idk man I feel like it would be better to talk meaningless shit with someone else than to rot alone

Death is pretty hard man, I've seen it nearly happen a few times.