Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How the FUCK do people get visible cheekbones?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I weighed myself in today, and apparently I'm 140 pounds, which is pretty much borderline anorexic for my height. Yet even with that, I still have visible fat on my face. What gives, I thought losing weight would do the trick?

What’s your height?

Nothing will work tbh. I'm the same way, i'm 130lbs at 5'9". Not quite underweight, but at this weight my cheekbones should be showing. We have to cut down to being severely underweight to get the kind of sunken cheeks some guys get without even cutting weight.

Holy shit, 6'3" and 140lbs? You sure you're not anorexic already?

It's all about genes if you don't have the genes then it's over

Nothing will work tbh. I'm the same way, i'm 130lbs at 5'9". Not quite underweight, but at this weight my cheekbones should be showing. We have to cut down to being severely underweight to get the kind of sunken cheeks some guys get without even cutting weight.

Holy shit, 6'3" and 140lbs? You sure you're not anorexic already?
I eat as much as I can, but I walk around a lot, I can't eat some things, and also I get full fast. I am somewhat paranoid about what I eat though.

Jeez that’s some adopt and feed you for 40 cents a week type weight. Yeah visible cheekbones is genetics/body fat %. I’d probably give up and get back to a healthy weight.

Genetics or low body fat.

binaural beats. @Weed had a good one for this

Remove the meat nearby using a knife. That will show your cheekbones quite well. Just be sure to stop the bleeding, though. (No offense to you brah just wanted to make that joke)

agree. started listening to the weight loss beats this morning and have lost 40 pounds of fat since then. I'm now scared of losing all my body weight because of the beats and disappearing. i hope anti-binatural beats are soon developed because im hella scared

Genetics + Skinnymaxxing

What does the rest of your body look like? Do you drink lots of water? Do you have muscles?

I listen to binaural beats while showering everyday. Lost 100 pounds and i became white Chad.

What does the rest of your body look like? Do you drink lots of water? Do you have muscles?
I drink a good amount of water and I'm a bit skinny ripped.

Hold 2 dumbells while your arms are streched out and move your head left and right.

Do this 300x in sets of 3 daily for half a year.

Its not about facial fat. It's about the size and shape of your zygomatic arches. Ie. BONES

By bonesmashing

You know what to do

a few millimeters

I eat as much as I can, but I walk around a lot, I can't eat some things, and also I get full fast. I am somewhat paranoid about what I eat though.
Do you get pain in your feet? Headaches?

chubby cheeks = death sentence

I weighed myself in today, and apparently I'm 140 pounds, which is pretty much borderline anorexic for my height. Yet even with that, I still have visible fat on my face. What gives, I thought losing weight would do the trick?
M A X I L L A
A
X
I
L
L
A

> 6'3
> 140lbs

Get help brother

Not having visible cheekbones means that you're deformed.
Well when 95% of people have weak cheekbones then it wont stop you from ascending.

It's the zygos, @Zyros has diet advice to prevent water retention on face probably.

140 lbs at 6'3 is dangerous, don't go that far.

Water retention my nigga.

agree. started listening to the weight loss beats this morning and have lost 40 pounds of fat since then. I'm now scared of losing all my body weight because of the beats and disappearing. i hope anti-binatural beats are soon developed because im hella scared
Do those actually WORK without any form of dieting?

Your BMI says you are dying :feelsrope:

Do those actually WORK without any form of dieting?

Mate I can't tell if you're serious... of course u dont need dieting, these beats send radio waves that travel from ur ear to ur stomach and they tell him to make micro nuclear explosions that turn all the mass into energy. no dieting as you can see

Mate I can't tell if you're serious... of course u dont need dieting, these beats send radio waves that travel from ur ear to ur stomach and they tell him to make micro nuclear explosions that turn all the mass into energy. no dieting as you can see
haha, ok.. funny stuff:cool: