Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How the fuck do I increase my bitterness

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
Any other helpcells around these parts?

I feel this overwhelming need to help people, Kids, women, men. It really doesn't matter. I carry things and do a myriad of other tasks for other people even if it means it goes against my benefit. I just like to help people. It gives me insane dopamine.

Now, I recognize this is extremely cucked behavior, and my fear is that any of these days I'm gonna see a foid getting raped or something of the sort, and then rush in to help, regardless of the risk, getting my ass stabbed.

Please post ragefuel to fuel my ire, else my soy genetics are gonna get me fucking killed.

Simply remember, especially in regards to foids... :feelsjuice:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

You must have experienced the daily lives and situations of a subhuman to truly grasp the bitter truth of the reality, and the inherent nature of most you meet in the modern world with regards to your status as a truecel. :feelssus:

Eat grapefruit

How the fuck do I increase my bitterness​

Be a trucel and you'll become bittER naturally. If you're not full of angER and rage then you're a fakecel and you should kys irl not in video game

The question is, why do you feel the need to help women?

Simply remember, especially in regards to foids... :feelsjuice:

You must have experienced the daily lives and situations of a subhuman to truly grasp the bitter truth of the reality, and the inherent nature of most you meet in the modern world with regards to your status as a truecel. :feelssus:
that rekindled the rage, thank you. I kneel.

Be a trucel and you'll become bittER naturally. If you're not full of angER and rage then you're a fakecel and you should kys irl not in video game
If you're a truecell and actually go outside you're just retarded. All you will experience is being mocked. I suppose fully isolating myself made be lose abit of reason.

This website itself makes me mad too much reality for me to cope

The kind of thread you purposely make to get yourself featured on Reddit for cheap dopamine hits.

The kind of thread you purposely make to get yourself featured on Reddit for cheap dopamine hits.
I'll be dead before I'm found posting an IT thread

Watch compilations of blackpill videos

Impossible if you have soft character. You may become bitter for a short time as a reaction against outside irritant but it will be just an impulse.
Bullying or being victim is hereditary ( too lazy for searching studies now ).
If you aren't naturally aggressive and dominant it's very hard to become violent.

Only Help If you Get Something of value in Return.

People arent harmonic , you might be considered a Pushover If you Help people Out of decency

People arent harmonic , you might be considered a Pushover If you Help people Out of decency

Re: ot i am depressed
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145288138Wednesday, September 03, 2014 8:11 PM CDT
Absolutely, management of depression means making changes that will benefit and help you, the decision's you make will affect your long-term outcome.
Re: Depressed?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147571951Wednesday, October 08, 2014 4:33 PM CDT
Although it's a rather generous suggestion, conditions such as depression require management, helping someone over a screen on a website such as this only works temporarily as the effects will eventually start to bother the person again, additionally, the person will never actually know who they're communicating with outside of the website which could worsen the problem for them.
Re: I am depressed
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151094177Thursday, December 04, 2014 5:23 PM CST
You may benefit from a combination of psychological therapy and communication with an acquaintance. Many individuals often suffer from depression recurrences and thus it's a system of management through individual commitment and change of perception.

I feel this overwhelming need to help people, Kids, women, men. It really doesn't matter. I carry things and do a myriad of other tasks for other people even if it means it goes against my benefit. I just like to help people. It gives me insane dopamine.

Now, I recognize this is extremely cucked behavior, and my fear is that any of these days I'm gonna see a foid getting raped or something of the sort, and then rush in to help, regardless of the risk, getting my ass stabbed.

Please post ragefuel to fuel my ire, else my soy genetics are gonna get me fucking killed.
Ask people you know for help with things. See how many of them come to aid in your plight.

Ask people you know for help with things. See how many of them come to aid in your plight.

Re: ot im thinking about commiting suicide
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151522842Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:17 PM CST
Although you may not currently agree with the remaining segments of my statement, there's much better ways to handle a problem than to commit suicide. The effects of depression can often become severe and the affected individual can transcend into a state of pure hopelessness yet "Depression" requires a system of management. It may be difficult, however you'll have to change your perspective of the situation and attempt to take the initiative to handle your various problems, I would suggest communicating with a relative and a professional psychology as it may help you significantly.
Re: dealing with depression isn't an easy thing
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152699993Monday, December 29, 2014 12:59 AM CST
A large majority of individuals with "generalized" depression never completely recover from the condition, It requires a system of consistent management and individual effort to improve your overall Quality-Of-Life.

I don’t think it’s cucked to want to put a little good out into the world, the only issue is do they deserve it?

The foid would run and if you managed to survive, blame you as the rapist while the real culprit gets away. Guess who's getting locked up for 20 years?

I don’t think it’s cucked to want to put a little good out into the world, the only issue is do they deserve it?

No.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153258496Sunday, January 04, 2015 1:10 PM CST
"Bullying" is entirely capable of affecting an individual for many years afterwards as the individual themselves will recall the events eventually. The degree of psychological damage depends on the kind of bullying and how the individual perceives the situation; Recurrent bullying will eventually alter the psychological state of the targeted individual, regardless of the extremity due to the simple fact that the person is consistently enduring psychologically harmful reminders of how the individual(s) bullying them perceive the person, the degree of psychological effect increases once you consider the individual's actual perception of the bully and the social circumstances toppled with the duration of time the individual is bullied. Many individuals who suffer a sufficient quantity of bullying during childhood often develop psychologically instability as the "Painful" memories eventually begin to dominate their perception of other humans with effects ranging from vendettas against socially-adapt and "Accepted" humans in general and development of narcissistic personality traits(Nearly always the eventual result of an inferiority-complex), to a significant degree of self-perceived inferiority that can result in the inability to psychologically connect with adjacent individuals due to fear of disapproval stemming from irrational thoughts and trigger the development of usually lifelong disorders such as "Depression".

Life xp

Lemon jews or vinegar

Watch videos of subhumans getting bullied.

I also used to be like this

It comes with time. Just know they fucking despite you and want you to kill yourself so only chad remains

It comes with time. Just know they fucking despite you and want you to kill yourself so only chad remains

Open your legs again tonight...it might make us reconsider posting another thread.

Remind yourself how invisible you are to everyone.

Only Help If you Get Something of value in Return.