Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How the FUCK do I cope with this shitty existence?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41695
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41695

Self-banned
-
Guys, I took everything "healthy" from the Red Pill and "maxed" it. I read and study A LOT to get a good job in my future (I'm in my early 20s), already am in a pretty good one tbh, "became" NT (people think I'm an extrovert), became ripped (natural gymcel) and took care of my acne, beard, haircut, everything. I looksmaxxed and socialmaxxed to the bones and can approach people and they seem to respect and like me.

And like, I sometimes see the fake light of ascension somewhere and start to become hopeful, so I avoid Black Pill content...but this shit ALWAYS COME BACK!

Yesterday, a foid coworker said our sector "needed someone competent, like Brad Pitt" (tee hee!). A week ago, my female boss was telling our team how her son's friend (both 10yo) kissed 3 girls of his school this month because the girls find his abs attractive and ask to touch it on the bathroom. DUDE HAS HALF MY LIFE TIME AND KISSED MORE GIRLS THAN ME. Then there's this blue eyed/blonde chad incompetent personal trainer in my gym but he's the ONLY guy there who rich stacies want as a personal. Dude is getting paid well as fuck while hot girls drool over him because of looks.

And as I said, I work in a great job already, and fuck...this shit is of FULL women. They are all high tier beckies+/stacies. They are actually fun to be around, but FUCK MAN, I have to work my ass off to be there while they probably sucked the right dick and that's it. And the huge amount of pretty couples on streets...

How the fuck do I cope? I feel lost. I thought I could ascend and forget this shit, but every day, every FUCKING DAY OF THIS SHITTY LIFE, I AM REMEMBERED OF MY BURDEN...

And since humble bragging is not allowed, I must say, I am way more blessed than most here...and it STILL FUCKING DOESN'T MATTER :feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee:

Guys, I took everything "healthy" from the Red Pill and "maxed" it. I read and study A LOT to get a good job in my future (I'm in my early 20s), already am in a pretty good one tbh, "became" NT (people think I'm an extrovert), became ripped (natural gymcel) and took care of my acne, beard, haircut, everything. I looksmaxxed and socialmaxxed to the bones and can approach people and they seem to respect and like me.

And like, I sometimes see the fake light of ascension somewhere and start to become hopeful, so I avoid Black Pill content...but this shit ALWAYS COME BACK!

Yesterday, a foid coworker said our sector "needed someone competent, like Brad Pitt" (tee hee!). A week ago, my female boss was telling our team how her son's friend (both 10yo) kissed 3 girls of his school this month because the girls find his abs attractive and ask to touch it on the bathroom. DUDE HAS HALF MY LIFE TIME AND KISSED MORE GIRLS THAN ME. Then there's this blue eyed/blonde chad incompetent personal trainer in my gym but he's the ONLY guy there who rich stacies want as a personal. Dude is getting paid well as fuck while hot girls drool over him because of looks.

And as I said, I work in a great job already, and fuck...this shit is of FULL women. They are all high tier beckies+/stacies. They are actually fun to be around, but FUCK MAN, I have to work my ass off to be there while they probably sucked the right dick and that's it. And the huge amount of pretty couples on streets...

How the fuck do I cope? I feel lost. I thought I could ascend and forget this shit, but every day, every FUCKING DAY OF THIS SHITTY LIFE, I AM REMEMBERED OF MY BURDEN...

And since humble bragging is not allowed, I must say, I am way more blessed than most here...and it STILL FUCKING DOESN'T MATTER :feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee:
Average people coping to death and life has no meaning. :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Average people coping to death and life has no meaning. :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
For real...I wish to become rich so I can finally lock myself in my room and videogamesmaxx arlready...

I hate this fucking life.

For real...I wish to become rich so I can finally lock myself in my room and videogamesmaxx arlready...

I hate this fucking life.
I will choose surrogacy if i were you.
Go get tall nordics stacy and buy her egg.

I will choose surrogacy if i were you.
Go get tall nordics stacy and buy her egg.
Are you kidding me?

Last thing I want to do is bring a life to this world. I don't want a fucked up dude living life like I did or having a foid as a daughter.

I'm gonna die alone, just like I stood my whole life. Fuck reproduction.

ar least you can moneycope

Are you kidding me?

Last thing I want to do is bring a life to this world. I don't want a fucked up dude living life like I did or having a foid as a daughter.

You will die as a cuck along with your copes. If you were blackpilled enough young children body is moldable. In the end those bullies will win by passing their jackass genetics.

You will die as a cuck along with your copes. If you were blackpilled enough young children body is moldable. In the end those bullies will win by passing their jackass genetics.
This is why I have fantasies of going er...I know these motherfuckers/foids will keep reproducing

Besides, body means jack shit. I'm ripped and incel. All that matters is above the neck

With an incel face you can't win. But congrats to you for maxxing these things. Just keep going your way, I'm pretty sure you will ascend in the near future. Do you hit the bars after work with your colleagues?

With an incel face you can't win. But congrats to you for maxxing these things. Just keep going your way, I'm pretty sure you will ascend in the near future. Do you hit the bars after work with your colleagues?
No, I hate bars/parties/anything alike

Yeah seems like only tall white chadlites and up can get gf’s and shit but then on other days I see normies with Beckie’s which makes me feel even worse :feelsrope:

Do people in your life know that you are heterosexual?

Many ways...

May 10th, the day I walked to the store in 2017 with memories of group therapy:

May 10

M10

No, I hate bars/parties/anything alike
That's your problem, there is were you go to get girls. It's shitty but that's the way it is, i also don't like those places and i ended up here. You seem like a guy on track, unless your face is a monstrosity you should be good and get something. You just need to put yourself more in those situations where people want to fuck, chad always wins and it's ragefuel experiencing his goodlooks making everything easier for him. But what can you do?

Geomaxx hard right now boyo or death

Cope, you forgot where you are

Chad.is isn't a meme 8/10 users are higher tier normgroids

Embrace the black pill.Black pill is a scientifically based theory of observable reality,so it can provide you with some guidelines on how to avoid the mistakes.But nobody will take you by the hand and tell you how to live.

Last edited:
Hell yes, I bet a lot of the guys are here to feed on our suffering like parasites
Nah, a few, maybe.

Listen, I've been ignored and left behind my whole life...missed countless experiences in this existence, but there's no place or person you can share this with. That's why I come here, and I know most of us share a similar story.

Are you kidding me?

my female boss was telling our team how her son's friend (both 10yo) kissed 3 girls of his school this month because the girls find his abs attractive and ask to touch it on the bathroom.
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Fucking ragefuel ERfuel tbh.

It's the most painful thing to hear about middle school turds getting pussy.

Gonna laugh my ass off if maturity fucks them over and they turn ugly:feelsaww:

Listen, I've been ignored and left behind my whole life...missed countless experiences in this existence, but there's no place or person you can share this with. That's why I come here, and I know most of us share a similar story.

Indeed. Mother always puppy-guarded my precious half-relatives when I would denigrate them for their vanity.

And the huge amount of pretty couples on streets...
That's too brutal for me. I have to look away or even turn away, because if i don't i could punch their faces and get into some trouble. Young couple kissing is something i cant see, not even in tv

That's too brutal for me. I have to look away or even turn away, because if i don't i could punch their faces and get into some trouble. Young couple kissing is something i cant see, not even in tv
Same. When I see teen or early 20 couples, I feel more sad, lonely and sometimes I feel like I'd cry. I wish I could liquidate them(in minecraft). Expressing love publicly shouldn't be allowed:cryfeels:.

Same. When I see teen or early 20 couples, I feel more sad, lonely and sometimes I feel like I'd cry. I wish I could liquidate them(in minecraft). Expressing love publicly shouldn't be allowed:cryfeels:.
It definetly shouldnt be allowed. People get depressed and commit sucide because of this things, im not even joking.

Are you kidding me?

Based and antinatalist pilled