Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck didn't I drop out?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
What the fuck happened? Why didn't I drop out of college? What the fuck made me survive a decade of study torture? HOW? HOW did I survive it? Amn't I suppposed to be genetic trash? How was it possible? Even I was shocked how I did it...

Well think about it and share your wisdom.

At least you got a degree tho
I don't think I'll even finish, death jab is mandatory, my motivation is down the floor and my grades are dropping like hell
Each day I grow angrier and angrier, almost as if I'm gonna snap someday if this keeps going

At least you got a degree tho
I don't think I'll even finish, death jab is mandatory, my motivation is down the floor and my grades are dropping like hell
Each day I grow angrier and angrier, almost as if I'm gonna snap someday if this keeps going
I don't know - just, HOW did I even got to survive a degree?

I don't know - just, HOW did I even got to survive a degree?
Trucels in general have far better mental resilience than normies and foids, it's something I've noticed

Most of them would've already roped in our shoes

Trucels in general have far better mental resilience than normies and foids, it's something I've noticed

Most normies have already gotten a college dergee, how is it special?

Most normies have already gotten a college dergee, how is it special?
They have gfs and moral support from friends and family, not to mention they can very easily get carried by their high IQ homies
Most trucels don't have any of these priviledges

despite the suffering you are a hard-working cel
Choose Your Own Adventure Twitch GIF by HUPChallenge

Share your wisdom to survive MS brocel