Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How the fuck did I end up being incel

MomoCel

MomoCel

Self-banned
-
Like honestly, when I look at myself from the outside, at my situation, it seems like a crazy idea that I can't get a woman to like me.

Isnt it fucking weird if you actually think about it?? That I can't get another human being out of the many thousands or millions around me, I can't find A SINGLE FUCKING ONE of them from the female gender that likes me and wants to suck my cock???

If I forget about blackpill for a second, it even seems OBVIOUS that a woman would like me and want me to some extent. It's just logical and seems very natural, but it's not like that.

But only for me. The rest of the people around me, every fucking one (except two rice friends), EVERYONE gets it with normality.

Im just genuinely wondering why, even if im ugly, or non NT, or even if I was an asshole psycho with terrible personality, why is my succes ratio literally 0.000%. It's almost comical and like someone made it up tbh, It doesnt even seem real:lul::lul:.

I guess this is why many incels remain bluepilled forever. It's cause the blackpill is so fucking brutal and impactful that it doesnt even seen posible and it seems that something must be wrong.

Though nothing is.

Feminism has raised womens standards to an unrealistic degree. Without feminism 90% of this forum would be in a relationship, since most here are actually average looking

women have always been chadsexual. now that feminism has made it so that they dont need men anymore for financial stability and security, they have no need to mingle with sub 7 men.
Yup

Feminism has raised womens standards to an unrealistic degree. Without feminism 90% of this forum would be in a relationship, since most here are actually average looking
Exactly, they have removed average men (60% of population) from the game completely:feelsree::feelsree:

fucked up female to man ratios and social strucutre changing with internet trends destroyed alot of young man (its over for many men) being socially awkward and physically unappealing just adds nails to the coffin

Yes, it is extremely brutal. One of them has 0 social circle, is giga nerd and studies STEM, but I would argue its even more brutal for the other one, cause he has been trying to fashionmaxx, gymmaxx, statusmaxx, NT-maxx and only go for other noodles for quite some time, yet has achiehed 0 results:feelsrope::feelsrope:

at least you weren't born without limbs or got cancer at the age of 10. i learned how to be grateful with my life. if my only major trial is living a life without companionship i've had it easy thus far.
true:feelsautistic:

That I can't get another human being out of the many thousands or millions around me, I can't find A SINGLE FUCKING ONE of them
they're all programmed the same, they're all hypergamous

Yes, it is extremely brutal. One of them has 0 social circle, is giga nerd and studies STEM, but I would argue its even more brutal for the other one, cause he has been trying to fashionmaxx, gymmaxx, statusmaxx, NT-maxx and only go for other noodles for quite some time, yet has achiehed 0 results:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Can't beat the rice failo :feelsrope:

Bad personality

It was predetermined before you were ever born.