Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How the fuck can you think this guy is attractive?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Sometimes I wonder if you guys are fucking retarded or shit

How the fuck is this guy any attractive? You idiots said this was her looksmatch

She’s at least high becky 7/10 while the guy is 1/10 ,she’s the kind of girls that I would have oneitis of and would reject me and would be one of the most popular girls in school,and she would only go out with rich good looking chadlites at the minimum

Imo she’s stacylite high Becky

And in no fucking way that guy is anywhere near her in looks

You can see that her male friend in one news reel and he looks masculine enough to be her simp, you have to look masculine and pretty to get with these girls and this guy is neither masculine or pretty ,he looks like a worse version of Elliot

Plus Elliot is not good looking don’t be retarded he’s 5/10 at best and short

Attachments

• 91B8F11B-E229-4846-98FE-036DA908966A.jpeg
    91B8F11B-E229-4846-98FE-036DA908966A.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,132
Would need more pics tbh

Looks like the same person. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

shes 7/10
hes 5-6/10
stop coping if you look similar you're probably volcel

Yes. He appears to be younger and, sadly from the lookist viewpoint, less mature than her.
Yeah ,he looks not masculine and not pretty ,and she looks feminine and sexy and prime foid

shes 7/10
hes 5-6/10
stop coping if you look similar you're probably volcel
I’m gigachad it he’s 5-6 you fucking ingrate ,nice gaslighting idiot , you’re so fucking dumb bluepilled and low iq if you think that fucking guy is 5-6

interesting, now let's see his height:society:

Me and him actually look similar, except for my recessed chin and worse eye area. My nose is a bit bigger as well
Yeah I see

He is a 4, if he had longer hair maybe a 5, the chick looks like a 6 but would need body pics to confirm
The chick is at least 7 and he’s at most 3 ,are you sure you guys are the same based and blackpilled users ??? You all seem to change to extremely bluepilled truth rejecting people

Men have a standard for assessing other men, but foids use a different ruler. He's way, way above a 1/10 for sure, he's at least a 5 based on the picture you provided.

- Clear skin, good eye area, good mid-face. His lips are a little too large and his jaw is too rounded to be 7+, no doubt, but he's not terrible looking, and he should be worthy of love barring some extreme defects in the rest of his circumstances.

Men have a standard for assessing other men, but foids use a different ruler. He's way, way above a 1/10 for sure, he's at least a 5 based on the picture you provided
That’s why he look unattractive and not masculine at all. You guys can’t rate shit ,you overrate most men and underrate woman ,not surprising coming from faggot weebs who have anime foid Avis

Men have a standard for assessing other men, but foids use a different ruler. He's way, way above a 1/10 for sure, he's at least a 5 based on the picture you provided.

- Clear skin, good eye area, good mid-face. His lips are a little too large and his jaw is too rounded to be 7+, no doubt, but he's not terrible looking, and he should be worthy of love barring some extreme defects in the rest of his circumstances.
He is fucking 0/10 in normal woman’s eyes don’t be retarded saying he’s 5

The chick is at least 7 and he’s at most 3 ,are you sure you guys are the same based and blackpilled users ??? You all seem to change to extremely bluepilled truth rejecting people
Nigga why do you keep rating the chick a 7 without providing pics of her body, if she is a fucking plank that does affect her, unlike men, women bodies matter in that scale

Nigga why do you keep rating the chick a 7 without providing pics of her body, if she is a fucking plank that does affect her, unlike men, women bodies matter in that scale
Male bodies too much less at least ,I don’t have a pic of her ,that face is 7

Wtf? She is not 7... she is average at best. A 6...

My scale of prettiness +masculine looking ,Brock lesnar is 10 masculine 0 pretty this makes him 5/10 ex
Roman Reigns will defeat Brock Lesnar tomorrow night at Wrestlemania just saying. :feelsthink:

Roman Reigns will defeat Brock Lesnar tomorrow night at Wrestlemania just saying. :feelsthink:
Brooooo I’m going to watch wrestlemania today ! Very happy to see a fellow wrestling fan!

I feel like I would need more pics to be sure but from this alone the guy seems like a high tier normie and the girl like a low to mid tier Becky

high tier normie and the girl like a low to mid tier Becky
I’m really dissapointed to realize you guys are absolute fucking low iq illiterate mongrels, the guy looks like a girl and he’s at most 2/10 , girl is at least mid Becky and she’s high Becky in that pic

he's probably some jew with a PR team trying to make his "look" a thing

he's probably some jew with a PR team trying to make his "look" a thing
What?!? Half of this site is virtue signaling pr team for this guy, if this guy is a normie I’m fucking gigachad

What?!? Half of this site is virtue signaling pr team for this guy, if this guy is a normie I’m fucking gigachad
@Dregster666 Why this nigga allowed to be bragging 24/7 ?

Need more evidence tbh

OP is lacking in detail for further investigation :feelswhere:
He's been worshiping this dead foid for days now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back