Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Any sane cels who rate this guy and the foid same as me ?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
This guy is 3 at fucking best and the girl is 6 at worst

Any sane non bluepilled or not retarded cels that rate the same ?

Guy is neither pretty or masculine,possibly 1/10 for me ,girl looks pretty and feminine and mature enough she’s at least 6 , that pic is 7/10 at least high Becky

Attachments

• 0161C288-8BF6-4860-B92F-35F4416AF0E2.jpeg
    0161C288-8BF6-4860-B92F-35F4416AF0E2.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 268
I hope she gets a brain aneurysm

What's even the story behind this?

Ok. This is entering foid worship realm. :feelsseriously:

Thanks for posting this again, almost forgot how he looked. Joking aside, dude is definitely an incel but she is a 6 tops

Thanks for posting this again, almost forgot how he looked. Joking aside, dude is definitely an incel but she is a 6 tops
Thank god someone with a brain came ,she’s 7 tops bro 5-6 at least ,dudes a truecel 2/10 at most

I didn’t cry anywhere ,I just got angry and shocked that you low iq idiots rate this guy higher than 2
How much they paid you to be simping this hard. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Absolutely pathetic. :feelsseriously:

I literally made a lifefuel post about this you Moron ,go read some of my posts educate yourself
I'm basing you off your current actions and you sound like a fucking lunatic crying of someone that could have been his oneitis or some bullshit, go cry on Leddit.

I'm basing you off your current actions and you sound like a fucking lunatic crying of someone that could have been his oneitis or some bullshit, go cry on Leddit.
She would have been my oneitis tho ,every above average girl becomes my ot,I’m just stating facts ,I didn’t cried ,and every one of my ots reject me and are disgusted by me

She would have been my oneitis tho ,every above average girl becomes my ot,I’m just stating facts ,I didn’t cried ,and every one of my ots reject me and are disgusted by me
And here you are on an incel forum berating another men's looks. :feelsseriously:

There is something wrong with anyone thinks this guy is 5/10
You said you look like gigchad compared to him, maybe you're just rating him lower so that you can still fit into the incel mold.

She's average/plain as fuck, 5/10 at most. He's a low t so 3/10 at best, if he was like 14 then average looking

I hope she gets a brain aneurysm
Bro how do u post nearly 9K times in a month?:shock:

Edit: I'm stupid that's a year not a month. That's still ashitload of posts

The toilet is 5.1/10
and the cuck is 4.2/10

She's average/plain as fuck, 5/10 at most. He's a low t so 3/10 at best, if he was like 14 then average looking
Yeah she’s 6 at least above average not plain he’s 3 at best agreed, they were 21

Yeah she’s 6 at least above average not plain he’s 3 at best agreed, they were 21
But I think if that guy started injecting testosterone, he would mog most of the forum tbh especially the non whitecels. He's not ugly, he just looks way too young for his age

But I think if that guy started injecting testosterone, he would mog most of the forum tbh especially the non whitecels. He's not ugly, he just looks way too young for his age
What injecting testestorone are you talking about? That doesn’t mean shit And it’s retarded, no sane person would do that if they weren’t low on t , whole t shit is bullshit for retards like you to believe, please inject t and take steroids and see how that goes please bro , there isn’t anything like that here where I live

What injecting testestorone are you talking about? That doesn’t mean shit And it’s retarded, no sane person would do that if they weren’t low on t , whole t shit is bullshit for retards like you to believe, please inject t and take steroids and see how that goes please bro , there isn’t anything like that here where I live
He looks like a 13 year old, there's no way he had normal t lvls

He looks like a 13 year old, there's no way he had normal t lvls
Maybe he could’ve tested it and gotten t therapy right except injecting steroids and shit

Normies, guy is decent looking. Mogs me

Explain the full story, what happened
Guy wanted her to be gf she rejected couple of times final time was humiliating, then somehow they met on a parking lot then guy slays girl and suicide s

This guy is 3 at fucking best and the girl is 6 at worst

Any sane non bluepilled or not retarded cels that rate the same ?

Guy is neither pretty or masculine,possibly 1/10 for me ,girl looks pretty and feminine and mature enough she’s at least 6 , that pic is 7/10 at least high Becky
I don't speak gibberish:fuk:

Guy wanted her to be gf she rejected couple of times final time was humiliating, then somehow they met on a parking lot then guy slays girl and suicide s
Wtf:lul:

What country was this? Guy used gun or some other weapon? What were their ages?

What country was this? Guy used gun or some other weapon? What were their ages?
21 , these idiots were younger than me , also the girls “male friends” Mogs me in being masculine