Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck can you tell if people are staring at you because you're ugly or because of something else?

T

the_only_ugly_YWG

Greycel
I get stared at fucking constantly, usually by other normie guys but occasionally some women too, it's usually a weirded out surprised expression, like they're genuinely taken aback by my face or something, idk why it's men more often than women but it drives me fucking insane because I don't understand why it's happening

So how the fuck can you know if the reason for the stares is because I'm ugly or possibly some other non ugliness related thing?

I'll send pics in DM's to anyone who's brutally honest since I'm desperate enough to know

If it's a weirded out expression it's probably because you're ugly. I don't see why else it would be.

I've had people make comments as well as just staring, that's how

Notice if they whisper something to another person if they're in a group, or if they giggle or laugh just to name a few

Maybe there's a huge tarantula on your back stalking you at all times

I get stared at fucking constantly, usually by other normie guys but occasionally some women too, it's usually a weirded out surprised expression, like they're genuinely taken aback by my face or something, idk why it's men more often than women but it drives me fucking insane because I don't understand why it's happening

So how the fuck can you know if the reason for the stares is because I'm ugly or possibly some other non ugliness related thing?

I'll send pics in DM's to anyone who's brutally honest since I'm desperate enough to know
Come DMs brocel I don't judge

Depends on the type of ugly you are. I don't know which niche you fit in.

im very famous and cool poster on this forum of talk, with much thread in the must-read section
you must send me your images saar :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:
ok srs, you decide but from experience i get the same treatment, and its just from your looks. Idk what it is specifically about me either but i draw attention in public, people turn around when im behind them, people lol, stare, laugh etc
idgaf anymore, yes its stressful and creates anxiety, but honestly, ive had so much worse shit happen to me then these ppl will ever have, this shit is nothing

im very famous and cool poster on this forum of talk, with much thread in the must-read section
you must send me your images saar :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:
ok srs, you decide but from experience i get the same treatment, and its just from your looks. Idk what it is specifically about me either but i draw attention in public, people turn around when im behind them, people lol, stare, laugh etc
idgaf anymore, yes its stressful and creates anxiety, but honestly, ive had so much worse shit happen to me then these ppl will ever have, this shit is nothing
Just goon theory

Of course is your looks, what else it would be? Do you wear a shirt that says something stupid?
You are a circus freak to society

Of course is your looks, what else it would be? Do you wear a shirt that says something stupid?
You are a circus freak to society
I have tourettes which causes facial tics but idk if that's the full reason cuz I still get stares even when my facial tics aren't happening

I have tourettes which causes facial tics but idk if that's the full reason cuz I still get stares even when my facial tics aren't happening
Normies only look at you out of fear or greed, if you're not rich, tall it means they only look at you out of fear. If this is happening frequently it may be your condition. I am ignored everywhere, no one look at me.

Notice if they whisper something to another person if they're in a group, or if they giggle or laugh just to name a few

Honestly you just know. I'm high function ass burgers and I know.

I am mostly ignored, sometimes receive dirty looks from women. But nobody ever really stares at me.

Must be something wrong, dude. Just being honest.

send pic in DM

if you’re on this forum and a trucel, the answer is always cuz you’re ugly

they are staring at your personality greygrey

Feel free to DM

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back