Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the fuck can u find a gf or get a date as a sub8 male?

hänonlutka

hänonlutka

Officer
★★★
Imagine being a 6 for example. What are ur options?

Tinder and other online dating services: 80/20 rule.

"Day game": considered creepy these days. Even Chad has problems here.

"Night game": loud environment and much competition. Must be at least a 8 in looks or have money or status to even get attention by foids.

What's left?

Stuff like social circle, school and workplace. But if there are no girls it's over. If u have a small or not existing social circle it's over.

Seriously how find normies gfs? How the fuck did they get a date in the first place.

Note: I am not a sub8 theory supporter. It's worse beinge trucel in comparison to a normie. But still I can't see how normies can make it these days.

just approach girls while dodging the police, bro

There’s always competition over a foid because that’s the advantage foids have in society

sub8 theory is overrated, it just does not make sense, if you are average you are supposed to get something, at least on a temporary basis, she will cuck you for sure at some point in the future but still you should be able to get some ad hoc pussies.

If you are not getting anything that means you are below average, like 3~4.

Start gymcelling. I have an average-looking friend with a top-tier body and he's gotten some dates. The girls always tell him he's "too nice."

sub8 theory is overrated, it just does not make sense, if you are average you are supposed to get something, at least on a temporary basis, she will cuck you for sure at some point in the future but still you should be able to get some ad hoc pussies.

Yes, the sub 8 meme is stupid. But the sub-Chad law makes sense (women can't lust after you if you're non-Chad upon seeing you).

Imagine being a 6 for example. What are ur options?

Tinder and other online dating services: 80/20 rule.

"Day game": considered creepy these days. Even Chad has problems here.

"Night game": loud environment and much competition. Must be at least a 8 in looks or have money or status to even get attention by foids.

What's left?

Stuff like social circle, school and workplace. But if there are no girls it's over. If u have a small or not existing social circle it's over.

Seriously how find normies gfs? How the fuck did they get a date in the first place.

Note: I am not a sub8 theory supporter. It's worse beinge trucel in comparison to a normie. But still I can't see how normies can make it these days.
Maybe if you are a 5-6/10 and you looksmaxx you could get some used up ugly foid who want you for beta checks.

its a cope

Start gymcelling. I have an average-looking friend with a top-tier body and he's gotten some dates. The girls always tell him he's "too nice."

Yes, the sub 8 meme is stupid. But the sub-Chad law makes sense (women can't lust after you if you're non-Chad upon seeing you).
People her hate gymcelling, dont recommend it.

I don't even have an idea what the fuck are you supposed to do on a date or how to hold a conversation for more than a minute. Not only that my voice is monotonne, emotion-less and robotic. I'm literally a walking retard, recluse, a fucking alien.

By paying for it.

Just be a betabuxxing cuckold bro

Yeah u are all right. But the point how u get a date in the first place as a average guy. There is no way average guy get dates from Tinder I guess.

Women don't want LTR

Women can get money by just selling pics of their feet, or simply by existing

Any woman can get chad

Add all those together and you get the sub8 theory

You could be a betabuxx. But that isn't ideal for obvious reasons.

People her hate gymcelling, dont recommend it.

That's why they will keep posting here, they don't like self-improvement. Gymcelling is a must.

That's why they will keep posting here, they don't like self-improvement. Gymcelling is a must.
Gymcelling is the basic tactic of trying to ascend. It should be the first thing you do if you are unfit which most of us are.

Women don't want LTR

Women can get money by just selling pics of their feet, or simply by existing

Any woman can get chad

Add all those together and you get the sub8 theory

How many chads there are?

Obviously their numbers are way smaller than the average looking guys, that's the definition of average right?

Gymcelling is cope. You guys gymcel yet you are still here.

It really is suifuel that I can't experience my race's (Uralic) women's pussy - ever!!

My own race hates me, I get rejected for every approach.

Gymcelling is the basic tactic of trying to ascend. It should be the first thing you do if you are unfit which most of us are.
I agree. I am working on it, but losing weight is a bitch when you're already skinnyfat.

I agree. I am working on it, but losing weight is a bitch when you're already skinnyfat.
Ask me in pm if you are unsure about something. I wont elab here anymore.

Ask me in pm if you are unsure about something. I wont elab here anymore.

Okay bro. I will respond to PMs after I shower (which wll probably take a while).

You can’t.

Maybe if you’re a 6-7. 5 or less, you’re fucked.

I don't even have an idea what the fuck are you supposed to do on a date or how to hold a conversation for more than a minute. Not only that my voice is monotonne, emotion-less and robotic. I'm literally a walking retard, recluse, a fucking alien.
start talking about dogs tbh

Go fuck yourself for mentioning sub-8

If you're a 6 you can get girls you dumbass

you can't really

Dating is for cucksuckers
I want a young foid who cooks cleans and keep her legs open

Social circle game.

If you don't have a social circle, it's over don't even bother