Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck can FIFA 23 on PC be 100GB??

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
fifa-23-system-requirements-image.jpg

Bruh it's a fucking sports game about kicking a ball, it doesn't have a huge open world, complex game mechanics or amazing graphics but this shit takes more disk space than The Witcher 3 or GTA V what the fuck. Does EA even know how to optimize games? Reminds me of Doom 2016 which takes a staggering 60GB on PC which for a 2016 shooter game is just crazy :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

you will have 500gb updates for bug fixes in the future and you will like it

i love this it has so much demons and gore in it
It's a great game but it takes so much disk space, a good example of poor optimization. Yes amazing graphics but in the end it's just a shooter, it shouldn't be that big. IIRC it's because the textures and cutscenes are not compressed, the developers were too lazy to do it.
doom-slayer-hungry.gif

EA is fucking garbage. I remember I was so pissed at the size of DOOM because it forced me to uninstall a couple of games I liked (60GB for a game I finished in 3 days :reeeeee:)
FIFA is even more ridiculous because it's literally the same game with updated squads yet it gets bigger every year :feelskek:
Fuck EA mang

Shitty game anyways IMO.