Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Witcher 3 next gen update will fuck up millions of PC gamers including me

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I played this game in 2016, my PC couldn't run it on ultra but got stable 60FPS on medium settings, which was more than enough for me. Now CD Projekt Red (company that has gone downhill) have released a mandatory next gen patch to improve the graphics (high resolution textures, ray tracing, etc.) therefore increasing the specs, so very likely I won't be able to play the game anymore. Luckily I pirated it so I don't feel ripped off but imagine all the gamers that bought it and could play it in their medium/low end PCs, now they won't be able to do it. Rather than releasing another version they just improved the base game fucking up the poorest users who can't afford modern GPUs with overinflated prices. Gaming industry becoming more cancerous with each new day.

You are a 1st worlder, just become a mcdonalds cashier and you will be able to buy a gtx 3080 ti

Just play cracked version

Videogame updates were a mistake.

I played this game in 2016, my PC couldn't run it on ultra but got stable 60FPS on medium settings, which was more than enough for me. Now CD Projekt Red (company that has gone downhill) have released a mandatory next gen patch to improve the graphics (high resolution textures, ray tracing, etc.) therefore increasing the specs, so very likely I won't be able to play the game anymore. Luckily I pirated it so I don't feel ripped off but imagine all the gamers that bought it and could play it in their medium/low end PCs, now they won't be able to do it. Rather than releasing another version they just improved the base game fucking up the poorest users who can't afford modern GPUs with overinflated prices. Gaming industry becoming more cancerous with each new day.
gaming is for sissies anyway, time to go outside pablo

FUCK THIS MODERN WORLD WE CAN'T EVEN FUCKING ENJOY COPES WITHOUT IT GETTING FUCKED OVER.

Sometimes it is actually good to own a PS5. :feelsjuice:

i couldn't play that game. installed for 15 minutes two times

Just buy a new 2000 dollar pc bro

Imagine not saving 2000 dollars in 6 years

Witcher 3 is bluepill cope. Forced to play as Chad in a fairytale world. Its never began for Witchercels.

I played it on my laptop and got 60fps

Back up the orginal witcher game installer to another pc or place like Google drive then take the update but dont update your game

visuals are looking good but that game sucked, clunky controls and shit looking monsters and insanely boring cutscenes, couldnt take it. the game will make you do random odd jobs like you are some poor faggot.

visuals are looking good but that game sucked, clunky controls and shit looking monsters and insanely boring cutscenes, couldnt take it. the game will make you do random odd jobs like you are some poor faggot.
I dunno why everyone complained about clunky controls. For me they felt pretty easy and straightforward, combat was just attacking, rolling to avoid attacks and using your magic/bombs ocasionally.

Can you just not update?

Can you just not update?
I don't own the Steam or GOG versions but this update is mandatory so if you haven't unticked automatic updates you're going to get it. And if you don't update it maybe the game won't even launch. So what I would say is that if your computer isn't powerful enough just download a cracked version prior to the next gen patch and that's all. A shame because the game is amazing and really cheap on sale but if I can't play it I'm not going to support developers.

(((CD Projekt Red))) is full of homos, kikes, and other alphabet ilk, in case anyone was wondering why they're going downhill. They've gone full woke; now, they're going to go full broke. :feelsjuice:

Videogame updates were a mistake.
True. The fact games can be updated has also incentivized developers to release unfinished, buggy messes, in the vain of Bugthesda. It never used to be that you would get so many unstable, unfinished games filled with so many bugs and crashes, because it would cause you to go bankrupt as a game developer. Now, with the internet, we've basically become every developer's unpaid quality assurance team. It's a publisher's wet dream, but a gamer's worst nightmare. :fuk: