Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How the fuck are tallfags not confident?

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
I was riding my electric scooter through town which put me at like 6'1-6'2 in height and i noticed that i was heightmogging almost every single male i rode past, and a head taller than literally every girl , it literally felt so good just heightmogging niggas left and right i got a dopamine rush . Like how the fuck are tallfags not confident being taller than almost everyone ? Literally riding my scooter is lifefuel it feels so good just mogging everyone , i feel so superior and my inhib lowers.

Imagine being a head + taller than every girl you walk past and have every girl turn their heads up submissively to talk to you or give you eye contact , I would feel so dominant and manly , how the fuck are tallfags shy or "high-inhib" they're just fucking pussies tbh. Literally go try it, get a scooter and just ride through your town and you'll see how good tallfags have it , its lifefuel .

Last edited:
Autism or being sub 4, tbh. But I would still be 10x more confident than the average subhuman manlet if I towered over most people I met, would be gymmaxxing every day. :fuk:

Im about 6 feet and when you’ve been rejected your entire life over and over it’s hard to have confidence

I literally felt like a man like for once, at 5'7 you're barely taller than girls and most men heightmog you

Last edited:
I walk around at 6'3 with lifts. Feels great heightmogging but doesn't change my inceldom.

I walk around at 6'3 with lifts. Feels great heightmogging but doesn't change my inceldom.
You do love bragging about your height huh

You do love bragging about your height huh
I'm making a point that being somewhat tall doesn't automatically ascend you. 6'0 flat is barely above average.

Tall scum are pussies, they live life on easy mode.

Also they have severe body dysmorphia.

I'm making a point that being somewhat tall doesn't automatically ascend you. 6'0 flat is barely above average.
you talk about it too much

you talk about it too much
The post title is literally

"How the fuck are tallfags not confident?"​

and I was answering this question by explaning why being tall isn't everything.

I was riding my electric scooter through town which put me at like 6'1-6'2 in height and i noticed that i was heightmogging almost every single male i rode past, and a head taller than literally every girl , it literally felt so good just heightmogging niggas left and right i got a dopamine rush . Like how the fuck are tallfags not confident being taller than almost everyone ? Literally riding my scooter is lifefuel it feels so good just mogging everyone , i feel so superior and my inhib lowers.

Imagine being a head + taller than every girl you walk past and have every girl turn their heads up submissively to talk to you or give you eye contact , I would feel so dominant and manly , how the fuck are tallfags shy or "high-inhib" they're just fucking pussies tbh. Literally go try it, get a scooter and just ride through your town and you'll see how good tallfags have it , its lifefuel .
When i tip toe in shoes im 6'6 i have to duck my door and i feel like a gigachad i HATE BEING A 6'2 manlet

I would love to be a 3/10 guy but 6'7 instead of 7/10 and 6'2

Im about 6 feet and when you’ve been rejected your entire life over and over it’s hard to have confidence
@Zer0/∞ should this 6ft tall incel mod be banned?

Muh height bro!

you'd rope instantly if you woke up as an actual sub 5'7 manlet , kys
If i was 5'7 i would be NT

Im ethnic and being 6'2 isn't enough to compensate for ugly face, shit frame and balding especially at my age..

you need to be 6'5+

I havent approached any foids because i don't want to go to jail for looking at foids as a sub 4

you'd rope instantly if you woke up as an actual sub 5'7 manlet , kys
How tall are you? Also height mogging is like a drug tbh, that's the only reason why i even bother to go outside.

I should try going on a scooter with shoes and lifts to be 6'8

3 inches from shoes and lifts, plus 2.5 inches from the scooter means i would be 6,7.5 but rounded i would be 6'8.

Still a khhv

no you wouldnt nigger, what makes you think that
Because id blend in with curries and ethnics.

Bro why are you rude to me? I never did anything to you, i am a khhv currycel

What would you give/do to be 6'2 like me?

you're an annoying humblebragging curry fakecel tallfag
Im a poorcel khhv surrounded by rich fags, foids and Chads ss well as normies with gfs.

I wish i was never born

The post title is literally

"How the fuck are tallfags not confident?"​

and I was answering this question by explaning why being tall isn't everything.
Still bro you mention it outside of threads like this

nigga if i was a tallfag and towered over everyone id be more confident and low inhib than a nigger

I agree with your post but I'm 5ft flat. On a scooter I'm still turbomanlet.