Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How the fuck are normies so physically weak yet they look good??!!

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
I just came home from new gym where I got brutally mogged looks wise and NT wise but I brutally mogged everyone there strength wise even though I haven't been in the gym since the end of January. I honestly don't understand how can anyone be jacked while lifting absolute girl weight but someone lifting impressive weight looking like they never stepped a foot in the gym. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: What's the secret, normies? :feelsree::feelsree:

over for gymcels

Health benefits from having everything else going for them in life. Maybe just being blissfully happy does it.

Body fat levels would be my first guess.
Also if you're pale, your muscles will kind of white out. That's why bodybuilding contestants slather themselves in that posing oil shit.

Maybe theyre just doing a shit ton of low intensity volume.

Biological genetic lottery. :feelsclown::yes:

Same here, I single-handedly won a sports competition as a kid for my entire class in one strength competition, I'm extremely fat and a noodlewhore was encouraging me, but I won. Despite being the ugliest and weakest looking kid I still strength-mogged everyone, even the 6'8 kid before me.

Bro splits and high reps. Focus on chest, shoulders, arms, and lats. No deadlifts or squats. This is all I see the dude bros with their baseball hats, white tanktops, and shitty arm sleeve tattoos do at the gym :feelsokman:

only weak flabby fucks don't do those, not happening. Deadlifts I get but how in the fuck are your legs supposed to get bigger without squats?
They’re not. One of the reasons these people look good is because they’re not wasting time training legs hard. Most people are not going to get big enough to look disproportionate.