Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How the Avengers would respond to the great Komesarj larp (a thread)

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
CAPTAIN AMERICA - tells Falcon, "I fought incel chuds once before. They're extremely dangerous."

Falcon: "You sure these are the same virgin losers?"

IRON MAN - lands by the guy carrying the podium. Says, "Mind if I borrow this?" then tosses it to Hulk, who swings it like a bat at the mob. Guy: "Hey, that's MY podium!" Iron Man: "Actually it's the Mods'. And technically, it's a lectern." Then punches him through a wall.
hulk smash GIF

BLACK WIDOW - enters hotel room where Fat Link is tied up. Rips duct tape off his mouth. Link: "I'll do anything you want!" BW: "Disable YOUR FORUM. NOW!" Link fumbles with his phone. "Done. Anything else?" BW: "Yeah. lose some weight for God's sake."

HULK - grabs a hammer from one of the guys and hits him in the jaw repeatedly to bonemash. Deeming it too small, he grabs another guy's Incelistan flag and takes out a whole swath of rioters. He then tosses the flag to Cap, who uses it as a javelin to impale a fleeing Kretschmer.

Doctor Strange portals in.
“Something very odd is about to happen”
He looks knowingly at a mysterious figure in the shadows…

"Hey guys, can I help?" Says Tom Holland
"No," answered Captain America "You grew up and became sub-8. You are one of  them now." He uppercuts Tom Mortal Kombat style, instantly knocking him out.

Let him live his life now goddam.
No need to be jealous of an ascendedcel.