Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How TF do you Satirize This?

BricABrac

BricABrac

Recruit
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/1d3h1iu/looking_for_a_boyfriend_long_term_relationship/

Hi. I'm Sarah it's nice to meet you all. I'm currently looking for a boyfriend. My hobbies include cooking, baking, knitting, sewing, reading, watching anime, reading manga, reading comic books, reading manhwa, drawing, writing, reading webtoons, cosplaying, photography, gardening, going to farmers markets, going to craft fairs, hiking, exercising, being in nature, going to amusement parks, going to water parks, swimming, diving. I am asexual, omnisexual focused on men, nonbinary people amab, trans men, intersex people, genderfluid people. I am either graysexual or demisexual. Also I am a daredevil, I would love to meet someone who also loves that adrenaline rush. Anyway feel free to message me if you are interested.

yeah yeah, ebil post. Title stands. Wtf? Asexual omnisexual, blatant contradiction if those actually mean anything. Any retard signing up for this is walking into a dead bedroom (unless her greysexuality magically disappears for the 7 inch cock, as it will). Just what the fuck.

Chad/only rate.

Most probably landwhale.

Thats clearly a troll

She wrote Chad only really wrong there

JBG is law. :blackpill::blackpill:

Percent for iq measurement to see who falls for this shit

self-contradicting word spaghetti
asexual, omnisexual
like am I missing something or do these two terms (which she juxtaposed mind you) straight-up contradict each other

on second thought, maybe this is just LARP

self-contradicting word spaghetti

like am I missing something or do these two terms (which she juxtaposed mind you) straight-up contradict each other

on second thought, maybe this is just LARP
No they do. That's how you know this is all rank nonsense. But the contradiction is a feature not a bug.

No they do. That's how you know this is all rank nonsense. But the contradiction is a feature not a bug.
They're not contradictory. She is "asexual" aka she isn't physically attracted to anyone or doesn't have a sex drive (or so she claims anyway) but she is omnisexual romantically. In other words, she will date anyone but will fuck nobody.

They're not contradictory. She is "asexual" aka she isn't physically attracted to anyone or doesn't have a sex drive (or so she claims anyway) but she is omnisexual romantically. In other words, she will date anyone but will fuck nobody.
She should've added "romantically" then. A "daredevil" without sex drive huh. Very interesting :feelshehe:

hopefuel????
I'd say go for it, but I just noticed her Reddit username is "Demigirl4567890" with some sorta LGBTFO flag above her Reddit avatar, so maybe best steer clear GrAYman