Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How tf do you guys manage to wagecuck for so long

Frankenstein's M.

Frankenstein's M.

Captain
★★★★
This is already my 5th job, second week and my health's already going to shit, depressions sky high because of all the blackpill I observe on a daily basis, and seem to be getting insulin resistance. Yet I know some of you do this shit day by day and isn't really bothered much by this, props to you guys tbh. I just wanna quit and LDAR some more:feelsbadman:

this meme was manufactured by LDAR gang

Work will set you free.

if I didn't I'd be on the streets sucking cock for hard drugs. LDARing is easy when you live with your folks, when you're kicked out for good you're fucked.

it's the only option before rope

At least you're able to find jobs. I couldn't find work even if my life depended on it. Although to reduce the painful reality of working a shitty job, work little hours. like 20hrs or less. I can't imagine working 40+hrs at a shitty job. I'd probably kill myself.

For me its the money, I enjoy being able to save up which is extremely easy as an incel.

if I didn't I'd be on the streets sucking cock for hard drugs. LDARing is easy when you live with your folks, when you're kicked out for good you're fucked.
This, these neetcels don't know how fucking good they got it
For me its the money, I enjoy being able to save up which is extremely easy as an incel.
Not when you need to buy them copes
At least you're able to find jobs. I couldn't find work even if my life depended on it. Although to reduce the painful reality of working a shitty job, work little hours. like 20hrs or less. I can't imagine working 40+hrs at a shitty job. I'd probably kill myself.
I work 10 hours a day plus 2 hours getting ready to go and get back from work 7 days a week, fucking suifuel but I will quite soon

weed resets the rope meter