Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel how tf do people drink alcohol for fun?

I fall asleep after two wine coolers. Such a lightweight. :feelsrope:

Only bonus is never had a hangover.

The smell of liquor makes me almost puke

The first time I drank, I drank half a hennessy, haf a bacardi gold, half a bottle of wine, and some rum

Fucking disgusting, but amazing low inhibition, I was literally a different person. Felt really bad when I came down

Might've gave myself brain damage drinking that much tbh

Sometimes I drink alone in my room, make the shit I see on the internet really more entertaining, I just need to be careful in not do some shit wile really drunk

I literally never get hangovers. The closest thing I get to a hangover is caused by dehydration and vitamin deficiency due to heavy drinking. I would always be good a few hours after I drank some gatorate and ate some food after a night of heavy drinking. Other people I met were out for like two days no matter what they did. Dem alcoholic genes are real.
legit, we are the master race :feelsokman:

legit, we are the master race :feelsokman:
ur black too?
Excited

Only one I can't understand is whisky. I swear people force them self to drink it until they like it.

Last edited: