Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel how tf do people drink alcohol for fun?

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
shit tastes like shit, the most I ever drank was 2 beers (i chugged them too) and another time I had a cup of wine and each time I got a bad headache and I didn't even feel a buzz. I especially want to behead people that buy expensive shit like I swear they just think it's better even though it's all the same shit beside alcohol content. weed is better and doesnt literally kill your braincells.

I drink to numb myself :feelscry:
Normies might fuck a drunk foid

I don't drink it anymore but I just used to mix Whisky with coca cola because I couldn't stand the taste.

I don't recommend it. I act like an autist and speak in my second language (English) when I'm drunk.

Most alcohol tastes terrible but some beers can taste pretty good. In general alcohol has negative effects so I don't imbibe very often but its good cope.

Normies use it as social lubricant. Foids use it to make it easier to fuck a non-chad or to be as slutty as possible. And men do it to lower inhib obviously.

It's for the feeling. But there's a chance you have a gene that makes you unable to process alcohol. In that case my condolences bc alcohol is a great cope

there's a plateau when it comes to drinking thats really nice. almost like being high on weed but without all the psychological bullshit.

It's for the feeling. But there's a chance you have a gene that makes you unable to process alcohol. In that case my condolences bc alcohol is a great cope
i def do because of asian genes. everyone in my family and mother's side turns red fast

try more beers, some are nice and some are terrible

i def do because of asian genes. everyone in my family and mother's side turns red fast
What kind of Asian? What's your tolerance?

It's an acquired taste.

I don't have too much experience with alcohol, compared to normies. I've only ever really drank alone, too. There is a lot to try, aside from shit beer, and wine.
I've never got drunk enough to pass out/throw up/have a hangover, but I've pushed it to that threshold a few times, and really, how enjoyable it is depends on the occasion, and my mood. Sometimes I am just comfortably numb, sometimes I feel super low inhib, very emotional other times. Seems, if I lean into those vibes and thoughts, it can amplify feeling like shit, a lot. If I ever attempt suicide again, I will make sure to get drunk first, for the low inhib+amplified feeling of wanting to die.

I've always thought it tastes like shit.. I'll never be able to use it as a cope because the taste is unbearable :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I've always thought it tastes like shit.. I'll never be able to use it as a cope because the taste is unbearable :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
u should drink with those girls/your sister and have a threesome

I like the warm feeling in my throat when I drink it, other than that it just makes me tired.

The detachment from drinking is nice.

i hardly drink but some of you must have never had a good made mix drink.

Do cheap vodka and mix, high percentage ABV. It tastes like shit but the effect is good

how tf do ppl smoke weed for fun? It smells like shit, rots your whole mouth, and gives you lung cancer. Fucking nasty tbh
shit tastes like shit, the most I ever drank was 2 beers (i chugged them too) and another time I had a cup of wine and each time I got a bad headache and I didn't even feel a buzz. weed is better and doesnt literally kill your braincells.
JFL, over5u

just remembered had some moonshine awhile back had a sweet taste to it damn good stuff.
and there are beers that taste great, hard to believe for some maybe but yeah
there's this one beer I can drink like water it's so good
but it's a local one so no point in giving the brand name

anyways, how do you smoke it, bong?
I've never smoked my own weed so I've only used small pieces of glass, metal pipe, one hitter, blunts, but I plan to get a vap cap m when I make my own money

I've never smoked my own weed so I've only used small pieces of glass, metal pipe, one hitter, blunts, but I plan to get a vap cap m when I make my own money
vap cap? never heard about that

It makes me nauseous asf, I hate that. But being drunk is fun as hell too.

I don't see the point in getting shitfaced, but getting tipsy is fun
bad beer is bad and when you don't have enough money for a good one, it's better to buy the cheapest vodka (maybe it's just my Slavic genes, but vodka doesn't taste bad at all; I don't tolerate any wine though) and freeze the shit out of it

I don't see the point in getting shitfaced, but getting tipsy is fun
bad beer is bad and when you don't have enough money for a good one, it's better to buy the cheapest vodka (maybe it's just my Slavic genes, but vodka doesn't taste bad at all; I don't tolerate any wine though) and freeze the shit out of it
very cold, like freezing cold vodka is bearable
but even slightly warm it's just vomit material
at least for me

I want to stop drinking,but its hard to do

Who tf drinks alcohol for the flavor? I drink it to get so drunk I forget how miserable I am

drink 7 shots back to back. you've never even experienced being drunk yet if you've only drank 2 beers and one glass of wine

So the girls will be drunk enough to fuck them.

They don't, they do it because they want to look cool and fuck

Yeah. I don't get it. It's literally poison. Weed is much better.

Being stoned out of your mind sucks ass and you can only sleep it off while a drunk can just puke and feel a bit better tbh thb

You get used to the taste, or find ways to make it taste better (cocktails). As for the headache/hangover, that is genetic. I literally never get hangovers. The closest thing I get to a hangover is caused by dehydration and vitamin deficiency due to heavy drinking. I would always be good a few hours after I drank some gatorate and ate some food after a night of heavy drinking. Other people I met were out for like two days no matter what they did. Dem alcoholic genes are real.

You get used to the taste, or find ways to make it taste better (cocktails). As for the headache/hangover, that is genetic. I literally never get hangovers. The closest thing I get to a hangover is caused by dehydration and vitamin deficiency due to heavy drinking. I would always be good a few hours after I drank some gatorate and ate some food after a night of heavy drinking. Other people I met were out for like two days no matter what they did. Dem alcoholic genes are real.
physiologically superior negro :feelsohh:

physiologically superior negro :feelsohh:

I come from a long line of alcoholics, probably could rink 90% of this forum under the table tbh tbh

Pretty sure my white genes are irish too.

I come from a long line of alcoholics, probably could rink 90% of this forum under the table tbh tbh

Pretty sure my white genes are irish too.
white genes nigga what?
Disappointed