Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How tf do are these college guys constantly around girls?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Like every dude I see has at least one girl walking with him, even the ugly guys. I'm always seeing guys socializing/interacting with girls and I'm like what the fuck? What planet am i on?

All I can do is cope in the library while waiting to go home after class, I legitimately don't have anything else to do outside of classes. I know it might seem cucked to you but idc, I want a female friend. At least I'll be seen with a girl and I won't be viewed as one weirdo who's always walking alone.

Like every dude I see has at least one girl walking with him, even the ugly guys. I'm always seeing guys socializing/interacting with girls and I'm like what the fuck? What planet am i on?

All I can do is cope in the library while waiting to go home after class, I legitimately don't have anything else to do outside of classes. I know it might seem cucked to you but idc, I want a female friend. At least I'll be seen with a girl and I won't be viewed as one weirdo who's always walking alone.
i see it all the time too. every 5/10 becky will have 20 normies simping and jestermaxxing for them, and thats 1 entire social circle.

funnily enough once when i was running a chadfish experiment on bumble i matched with one of these beckies and her desperation for my account was unreal :lul::lul::lul:

You're not using your common sense here. You said like every dude has at least one girl walking with him? Even the ugly guys? You know it's easy to figure out why.
The chads are with their girls or potential girls or girls with benefits. The normies are the same, but more than likely just friends. The ugly guys are orbiters that all the girl's friends know she would never fuck but she likes the attention of orbiters as the fool thinks he has a chance while she already has a boyfriend. She didn't tell him this yet, which is why he's still orbiting.

Makes sense now?

If ugly and average guys, it's likely orbiters that don't know it yet and genuinely think they are just hanging out with girls and are getting somewhere in the world with social proof.

when soys tell you to take a shower and dress nice this is what they mean. You can be an approachable bubbly little faggot and be liked by everyone (as a friend), the problem is u will just never get pussy out of it or end up in a cucked relationship.

I never interact with foids unless absolutely necessary. And I NEVER EVER do favors for them.

it's because you feel entitled to women and it shows in your body language :soy: