Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How tf are you supposed to have motivation to lose weight?

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
If you know you won't slay, if you're blackpilled and the best thing to do is spend time on your pc reading, watching shows, movies, youtube, etc., then eating good (+4000 calories) is the best addition/cope that there is. :feelscomfy:

At the same time though all this weight gain has gotten annoying. Pants feel really tight, shitty shape, dick looks smaller, possible health problems.

Calculating how long it would take to get lean kills motivation.

Just do rolling fasts bro.

72hr fast -> 1hr eating window -> 72hrfast (keep repeating this). Alternatively you can do 48s or 24s if you're finding it hard.

Keep eating to a minimum... that's my plan because I'm never going back to the gym because I spilled spaghetti there.
why eat spaghet at the gym? should you not be exercising?

Thats fugged up man. It’s better to be a leaned ugly man than a fat sweaty stinky ugly man

If you don't have the motivation, you simply don't have it. I understand that being fit is important for health, but there is nothing for us to be healthy for so I support brocels if they want to bloatmax. Personally, I'm not fat but there are a lot of others ways in which I've damaged my health. However, the bad thing is that I'll likely end up with a slow and painful death due to bad health instead of just suddenly dropping dead or roping - maybe this can serve as a bit of motivation.

72hr fast -> 1hr eating window -> 72hrfast (keep repeating this). Alternatively you can do 48s or 24s if you're finding it hard.
That requires motivation, just like everything else you have to make conscious effort to do as opposed to doing on autopilot.

You could drop dead doing that. It's not safe.

That requires motivation, just like everything else you have to make conscious effort to do as opposed to doing on autopilot.
Nope. All you need to do is keep yourself occupied and your hunger will fade, it's so simple. I was in the same boat as you but not anymore thankfully.
You could drop dead doing that. It's not safe.
No it's not lmao, when you're a fat ass you don't need to eat every single day.

Being lean and eating healthy is cheaper than eating junk food, contributes to better mood and better health. Fucking is not the only activity to perform while alive so I focus on the copes. Besides, it's especially nice to see your peers fall out of shape as years pass while you're getting better and better. At this point I don't want to appease anybody but myself.

I can get bored of healthy food which is why I include cheat meals, however I cannot maintain a fast food diet for a prolonged time without feeling like shit. With proper weight training and occasional cardio I can still enjoy unhealthy food on regular basis, but it doesn't make up majority of my meal plan.

You could do what @IncelHQ does and ignore the fact that you're fat and really should loose weight

I was fat pretty recently but after I got fat shamed and it became a task to even walk around without feeling exhausted, then I lost weight. Am still losing it cause the winter is tough rn but yeah.

I'm in the same position, why would i bother losing weight? hardly any motivation to do so, other than the health benefits which i clearly give no shits about

Name doesnt check out :feelswhat:

I don't deny myself good food, it's one of my main pleasures. I like to gymmaxx too so it kinda levels it out tbh.

Losing weight is extremely difficult and WAY harder than most incels say

I have been trying and failing for literally YEARS

No amount of gym and motivation was enough to keep my mouth shut, and I always feel like roping every time I eat

The only thing that helped was semaglutide, which made me lose 10kg, but it's expensive as fuck and I can't afford it anymore :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm never going back to the gym because I spilled spaghetti there
:feelswhat:

I wanna kill myself everytime I eat unhealthy. It's pretty good motivation.

i have god tier metabolism so im destined to be skinny and have a shit frame

just calorie deficit, that’s how i lost some weight. but food is a good cope so do what u want

What calculation did you do? What was the result?

You can get lean real quick. Like in a few months. It all depends on how much you can tolerate hunger. People who die of starvation don't die fat (not than I know of anyway), and it doesn't take years to die of starvation.

Most likely, if you're obese, it shouldn't take more than a year, as demonstrated by Angus Barbieri's fast :

In other words it's not a matter of time, it's a matter of will.

Last edited:
Build discipline. Motivation comes and goes.

All I did was tie basic exercises to losing in a game and just not eat snacks. Currently I don’t eat anything until at least 4pm. There’s exceptions but I do nothing all day so I usually have the energy.

This is exactly my problem combined with the fact that food is my only cope and only thing that I look forward to in the day. (At the end of the day I have a routine of going to the store and buying snacks). And for what? I couldn't care less about having tight pants, my body image, and the health issues at all. In fact I'd rather die a painless death right now than be fit 2 years from now having to do all that restricting/excersizing... (Have 150 pounds to lose). :fuk: My only motivation to lose weight is more of an aesthetic change. You know how like some people dye their hair blue to feel different? I'd want to get fit just for that sake and nothing else. Doing it in regards for foid validation isn't even on my mind. I'm not exclusively a fatcel so It'd never work.

If you know you won't slay, if you're blackpilled and the best thing to do is spend time on your pc reading, watching shows, movies, youtube, etc., then eating good (+4000 calories) is the best addition/cope that there is. :feelscomfy:

At the same time though all this weight gain has gotten annoying. Pants feel really tight, shitty shape, dick looks smaller, possible health problems.

For me, I was just sick of being treated by human garbage by randoms (men and women) on the street.
I assumed it was my weight (i wasn't always fat) and I was pretty much correct about it.
It helps to buy a fitness tracker like a fitbit and also buy a set of free weights.
Eat less, weigh yourself everyday, record it in the app, and do at least 30-45 mins of cardio everyday.
I was 235lbs and dropped down to 190lbs and noticed significant changes.
Women actually wanted to be around me(in my general presence anyway) and looked at me more (still no gf tho :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:).
In my experience you get treated with more respect when you are fit looking and most of the users in here aren't complete genetic garbage so we can all make our lives a bit more barable by just fitmaxxing , even if it wont get you a GF:feelsthink::feelsthink:.

For me, I was just sick of being treated by human garbage by randoms (men and women) on the street.
I don't think I get treated worse when I'm fatter. It makes me bigger so I guess more intimidating.