Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How tf are people making 6 figures as a teenager??

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
How tf do these people even do this shit? I was seeing so many fucking teenagers life mogging me to shame because they are millionaires at fucking 18 which is insane.

papa and mama giving them money

Doable if you look good and tiktokmaxx/OFmaxx.

I see similar shit everywhere, not millionaires but many drive nice BMW's and have no problems to fund decent copes. Sand migrants live decently as well. I think every other teenager is dealing drugs nowadays while the rest are employed with nepotism or rot alone without pussy. It's ridiculous, I can't barely even get a shitty job, no matter either I call, talk with bosses face to face or write a resume.

Last edited:
They said it's obviously dropshipping and advisement.

Scamming + crypto probably

Personality :soy: .

-TikTok and YouTube ad revenue
-Being a sports pro
-OF as soon as they turn 18
-Their family is already giga rich

So many possibilities

papa and mama giving them money

Genes and rich lineage

they aren't, they are lying

I live in a very wealthy area and I don't know any douchebag my age making that money. It's always their parents funding their life. Some of the douchebags larp and act like they made it, but then their dad is a VP at Goldman Sachs or some other jew company. I guess some select few make money from Youtube or whatever.

luck and unfairness

How tf do these people even do this shit? I was seeing so many fucking teenagers life mogging me to shame because they are millionaires at fucking 18 which is insane.
Inheritance aka rich daddy, other then that, actually no that is the only way they are making 6fig as a teen

Because they're not "self-made" like they say they are but ppl still go on and believe em and a lot of retards out there buy their courses and make em even richer than they already are

If you're not 7 feet tall, 7-figures in the bank and having a 7 inch dick by age 20 then life is a scam.