Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How tall were your parents?

northwesterner

northwesterner

Nothing left
★★
My mother is FOUR FOOT TEN, and my Dad is FIVE FOOT SEVEN. It's honestly a miracle I'm even as tall as I am tbh (which is only 5'5-5'6 mind you). But what enrages me is that my brother is 6 feet FUCKING tall :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
I can understand why some people here say they'd rather have a foid sister than a chad brother. Because when you have a brother, you are forced to enter a competition on who'll be the more successful son. And when you have a chad brother who's taller, more attractive than you, then the competition has ended before it even began. You are the tortoise, and your brother is the hare. But unfortunately, this is no fairytale, and the tortoise is destined to lose.

Mom 5’4.5, dad 5’9.5, my 3 brothers are normal height while I am only 5’5.

Both my parents are 7ft+.

Mother 164 cm; Father 166; I am 170 (5'7'')

Mom 172, das 178, me 182, kek

Mom 155cm, dad 173cm, me 175cm :feelsrope:

My mother is FOUR FOOT TEN, and my Dad is FIVE FOOT SEVEN. It's honestly a miracle I'm even as tall as I am tbh (which is only 5'5-5'6 mind you). But what enrages me is that my brother is 6 feet FUCKING tall :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Brutal geneticrecombinationpill

My dad was 5'8" when he was in his twenties and thirties, but his spine has settled and he's now only 5'5". My mom is 4'11".

shorter than me

Taller than my mom and same height as my dad

Dad 6'1
Mom 5'0

Mother 5'2
Father 5'10

Mom: 5'2
Dad: 5'5 (5'3 now)
Me: 5'8

Dad: 5'10
Mom: 5'5
Me: 5'1

dad is 6'3, mom is 5'2

Brutal. My dad is 5'8 mom is 5'6 and I'm 5'8 my brother is 6'0
And when you have a chad brother who's taller, more attractive than you, then the competition has ended before it even began.
True. I still wouldn't want a sister though fuck that.

grandfather (mom's side) = 6'5

father = 5'8

mother = 5'5

me = 6'0

I have the tallest mommy at 5’10
She was a Nordic Stacy in her prime :p

Dad: 5‘9
Mom: 5‘4
Me: 5‘6 :feelsrope:

IDK, but my father is slightly shorter than my mother, and i am slightly taller than her. I'm 5'7 btw

Dad is 5’9” and mom is 5’4”

Mom 170 dad 175 me 185

I can understand why some people here say they'd rather have a foid sister than a chad brother. Because when you have a brother, you are forced to enter a competition on who'll be the more successful son. And when you have a chad brother who's taller, more attractive than you, then the competition has ended before it even began. You are the tortoise, and your brother is the hare. But unfortunately, this is no fairytale, and the tortoise is destined to lose.
Is it your older brother ? If yes, that's because he was born earlier and got the good eggs from your mother. My sister was born 6 years earlier than me and is a literal 10/10 Stacy, however her brother is a 5'8 ugly framelet

Mom 5,9
Dad 6,3 (like me)

Height is overrated by manlets

10 Foot Tall , I Have Slendermanian DNA

Both are shorter than me

Both are 175cm

My dad is 5'8.
My mom is 5'3.
I'm 5'7.

Mom: 5'9
Dad: 6'0

I'm 5'9 (not exactly because i'm still shorter than my mom)

5'3 mother, 5'9 father. I am 5'8. I am 21, brother is 13 and almost as tall as me. I don't fucking get it. There is not a single person in either line mom or dad side over 5'9. How is one brother a manlet but one gets to be a tallfag?

Mother - 5'0

Father - 5'10

My brother - 5'8

Sister - 5'1 or 5'2

I'm 5'4.

Short but I ended up tallish