Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How tall are you?

How tall are you?

• 6’5-?

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • 6’0-6’5

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • 5’5-6’0

Votes: 35 47.9%
  • 5’0-5’5

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • ?-5’0

Votes: 7 9.6%

• Total voters
Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
I ask that you be honest, I mean your grouped in somewhere

• Multiple votes are allowed.

I am below 5'0 and above 6'5

Schrödinger's manlet

Yeah, but it is pretty funny how the math ain’t mathin.
Can a guy not post trust me you would be shocked how much people just watch us rather than make an account or post let alone

Can a guy not post trust me you would be shocked how much people just watch us rather than make an account or post let alone
Bro, I’m not making fun of you. I’m on your side and that’s why I agreed with the other guy who said to take it easy on you. I just thought the end result from the multiple votes was a little funny and had to make a comment about it.

Bro, I’m not making fun of you. I’m on your side and that’s why I agreed with the other guy who said to take it easy on you. I just thought the end result from the multiple votes was a little funny and had to make a comment about it.
Apologies, tho I don’t really mind taking some heat I mean let’s be honest have the people on this forum if not more aren’t incels

Apologies, tho I don’t really mind taking some heat I mean let’s be honest have the people on this forum if not more aren’t incels
It’s fine bro. I agree there are a lot of infiltrators on this forum, so we need to be careful on which newcomers we trust.

This member limits who may view their full profile.

I'm 5'9, but I'll be −6' soon if that counts.

What option do I vote at 5'5

Just say your short and move it

6'2" 210 pounds lean