Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever tried roping yourself?

I think I got my method nailed down. Basically I’m gonna use a rope to tie tightly against my neck then I pass out and die.
I tested it on my leg and nothing comes loose anyway.

Here’s my method:
- tie first half knot very tight
- criss cross the rope around the back of your neck and then bring it around back to the front of neck.
- do another half knot and complete it to be a reef knot. Make this one very tight also
- to secure this, just tie another reef knot to sustain the pressure
- first two knots have to be very tight or won’t work

When I get 100% confident with this I will livestream my rope
I wish there was a way without the pain

I tried with xanax but it didn’t work

I wish there was a way without the pain
My method will be painful but I’ll be out in like 20 seconds or 15 so idgaf I have to grit my teeth through the pain like I do in gym.
Nembutal and opioids seem like the closest thing to painless exit

My method will be painful but I’ll be out in like 20 seconds or 15 so idgaf I have to grit my teeth through the pain like I do in gym.
Nembutal and opioids seem like the closest thing to painless exit
If you go to the gym brother your already a step ahead all I will say is keep pushing

If you go to the gym brother your already a step ahead all I will say is keep pushing
Danke brocel :feelsautistic: Maybe I’ll exhaust all my copes till they’re all boring then I’ll properly rope. You don’t even have to go gym for foids or any of that BS, at the lEast just go foR your mEntal health it gives a good mood boost

that's the opposite of the purpose of attempting suicide but thanks
Never fuck up a rope attempt, if you’re found they’ll put you in a psych ward against your will and drug you up depending on where you live

JFL at people who claim they "want" to rope but then don't. Fucking faggots, you're deluding yourself. Either ROPE or admit you want to live. Those are your two options.

Danke brocel :feelsautistic: Maybe I’ll exhaust all my copes till they’re all boring then I’ll properly rope. You don’t even have to go gym for foids or any of that BS, at the lEast just go foR your mEntal health it gives a good mood boost
Appreciate it

JFL at people who claim they "want" to rope but then don't. Fucking faggots, you're deluding yourself. Either ROPE or admit you want to live. Those are your two options.
Well I definitely won’t rope myself so yes I do only have 2 options

that's the opposite of the purpose of attempting suicide but thanks
Just overall I don’t know you so I won’t assume I know you but just hope everything goes as you see fit

I never tried cause I know that im too weak mentally for it. Only fucking chads are able to kill themselves.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I've tested it without the intention of actually roping. I don't get how people hang themselves. All it did was hurt my neck bad.

im too pussy to rope

I have. First time, I jumped in front of a car but the driver braked just at the right moment and only hit me relatively lightly. Second time, I tried actually hanging myself but I failed to attain a cervical spine fracture and the anchor point broke as I was strangling.

nah roping is for pussys

I’ve tried to rope at least 10 times and self harm frequently. It’s ovER for me

Do you regret that she did? I mean you used the word save so am assuming your grateful
Introspectively looking it was around that time when I uncounciously went to a way of being unable to be in a relationship.

And around that time I said to my friends that I see no point in me living past 50s

The first time was a pathetic display on my part, but the second time I was serious, which would have been August 2021. I very nearly pulled it off.
I shudder when I look back on it, to the point I wonder whether I have a limited PTSD from the experience.

I'm happy I am still around. I would have ended up as yet another nameless White dude who ended it all.

I live close to a murder zone I walk there a lot of times a week hoping someone shot me for months
No luck

I crashed my car into a telephone pole once. I've also tried overdosing as well.