Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How tall are you? Be brutally honest.

Since when did this forum become so bluepilled?
I'm blackpiller buddy, you think height is everything cause you have never experienced what it feels to be above average, I don't get any pussy bro you also need face

200cm
Height mogged by most zoomers in Norway

Someone ban this faggot

175cm (yes, I will use the metric system americucks)

6 feet tall but inbred

I dont even need to see your face to tell that your a fucking ugly ass subhuman

I’m 5’10”-5’10.5”. I’m evidence of the Germanic white = tall because I’m the shortest of all my siblings and almost my entire family. The only man shorter than me is my cousin who’s the son of a 5’5” Greek man, and he’s still like 5’7”.

My father is like 6’0” and my mom is barely 5’0”, so I’m almost certain I’m heightmaxxed from exercise/nutrition and never had a chance at being 6’0”+. I was also the shortest baby at birth of all my siblings.

It’s actually rather remarkable that none of us came out true manlets despite having a womanlet mother. Will Smith + Jada Pinkett has a similar height difference, and Jaden Smith is under 5’7”.

Look at this fakecel scum insulting me @Incelius Savage
I'm not a fakecel retarded curry. I never had even a hug from a girl (except for my cousins ofc)

why would he lie? I'm also 6 feet but you will say I'm lying cause you are short, height is not everything bro
Because he (Being me) is not 6 foot. 6 feet is recommended distance for graves. I think that's amusing.

You're either 6 feet or your chances are 6 feet under.

Because he (Being me) is not 6 foot. 6 feet is recommended distance for graves. I think that's amusing.

Never worked for me even though I'm 6'0

6'0, but I might be taller in work boots. people assume I'm around 6'2 on average

6’0” honestly isn’t even an impressive height, especially in the Western world. Like 1/4 white men are 6’0”+. Also, while it is 75th+ percentile, it’s still only 2in above average, which isn’t exactly mogging anyone IRL. A 5’10” man standing next to a 6’0” man look almost identical.

6’2”+ is when height starts to carry. You look visibly larger than most people around you.

I honestly can’t comprehend growing tall. I understand it’s 90% genetics, but I still seethe whenever I see a fatass or a malnourished druggy that’s taller than me. I exercised, ate well, and slept plenty my whole life just to stop growing at average height. I think I’m the same height as Boogie2988. Makes me wonder if I’d be a manlet if I didn’t bust my ass, or if it never made a difference in my hormone production at all.

I can’t imagine what it’s like to be born and just have things work out for you. You were destined to be tall and attractive before you even knew those things mattered.

5’6, all of you are fakecel faggots

If you’re 5’10 or over you have to be ugly as fuck to not ascend. Fuckin kill yourself if you’re over 5’10 goddamn larpers

5’6, all of you are fakecel faggots

If you’re 5’10 or over you have to be ugly as fuck to not ascend. Fuckin kill yourself if you’re over 5’10 goddamn larpers
I am ugly as fuck

No height 4 ur face

"Not tall enough to ride," according to dating standards.

5'7 any user above that is either fakecel or ugly as fuk, but even a tall uglycel should be able to get some mid hoe

Last edited:
Average height of mostly users in this forum is between 5'8-5'11. No wonder it's fakecels.is

5'11 when I last checked with a gym machine years ago. True story; I told a webcam model this at the time which made her try to visibly conceal a laugh. She was laughing at me for being 1 inch away from Chad height. I get that now.
im 5'3 anyone above 5'6 is a fakecel
5'4 or 5'5 probably the shortest person on this entire forum
6'0.5 in the morning.
6'0 at noon.
5'11.5 at night
5'4 like FiveFourManlet.

Where is that guy anyway?
5'10 at best.
Hey ladies, I'm 6 feet. :incel:

6 Feet under the ground for lying! :feels:
Amerimutt burger shart typing computer

use real units

10'11. Such a manlet its over

"Not tall enough to ride," according to dating standards.
Ironic, after I said this, I found my morning height was around 183 cm or a bit over 6ft twice consecutively.
It does drop to 5'11 or lower 180s range in the day and night.

Same height as Messi

Just under 5’11