Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How tall are you? Be brutally honest.

Interesting

5'11 when I last checked with a gym machine years ago. True story; I told a webcam model this at the time which made her try to visibly conceal a laugh. She was laughing at me for being 1 inch away from Chad height. I get that now.

5'4 or 5'5 probably the shortest person on this entire forum

Taller than you

5'11 when I last checked with a gym machine years ago. True story; I told a webcam model this at the time which made her try to visibly conceal a laugh. She was laughing at me for being 1 inch away from Chad height. I get that now.
just claim you're 6 feet bro

6'0.5 in the morning.
6'0 at noon.
5'11.5 at night

5'4 like FiveFourManlet.

Where is that guy anyway?

5'10 at best.

Fakecel
Fakecel
5'10/178cm
fakecel
6'0.5 in the morning.
6'0 at noon.
5'11.5 at night
fakecel
fakecel
Ban tall niggers when?

What does height mean when everything else sucks.

This much

6 Feet under the ground for lying!
why would he lie? I'm also 6 feet but you will say I'm lying cause you are short, height is not everything bro

181cm, doesn't mean shit in my case