Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal how subhuman are sandcels

R

royceverlo345

Banned
-
discuss about the subhumanity of sands

as sandcel myself i would the average sand mogs the average curry,rice,latino so no the Average sand isn't subhuman there are even green/blue eyed and red/blond haired sands although they are a small minority it's still over for sandcels though

as sandcel myself i would the average sand mogs the average curry,rice,latino so no the Average sand isn't subhuman there are even green/blue eyed and red/blond haired sands although they are a small minority for sandcels though

Pls accept this sandcel as white
Start call him an incel
Not a sandcel
All Middle eastern muslims
Are white

i want to also add that sands are probably the most phenotypically diverse race in the workd we have white passing sands,nig passing sands etc and they vary by location and levantine and north african look wildly different from each other and look even more distinct from gulf arabs who in turn look different from Iranians and turks etc

Pls accept this sandcel as white
Start call him an incel
Not a sandcel
All Middle eastern muslims
Are white
nigga what i'm not trying to suck up to whitecels i was merely explaining the place of sands on the racial hierarchy plus i'm brown as fuck so there is also that

i want to also add that sands are probably the most phenotypically diverse race in the workd we have white passing sands,nig passing sands etc and they vary by location and levantine and north african look wildly different from each other and look even more distinct from gulf arabs who in turn look different from Iranians and turks etc
Original sands are xtinct

nigga what i'm not trying to suck up to whitecels i was merely explaining the place of sands on the racial hierarchy plus i'm brown as fuck so there is also that
Then accept the fact that you are a subhuman

Depends on whether or not you're Levantine or Gulf Arab. Levantines have a much whiter pheno, usually pale, many can pass as white. Gulfs are shitskin animals a lot of the time. :feelsjuice:

Does it really matter weather thery should be called white ore curry ?
Every involuntary celibate should be known as incel i think. Atleast unite in the downfall

thry are the scammer/criminal version of curries. thinking they are somewhat aristocratic because they can speak a few french wprds

Almost bottom of the barrel.

@ERaser I Want to [REDACTED] your avi so bad

They are below whites, blacks, and spics
But are above curries and rice.

There's one more option that may aid us greatly.

A camera's sensor dictates the quality of the images it can produce—the larger the sensor, the higher the image quality. Bigger image sensors have bigger pixels, which means better low-light performance, reduced noise, good dynamic range, and the ability to obtain more information.Mar 14, 2022

As mentioned above, while megapixels measure the resolution of your image, a higher count doesn't necessarily mean they take care of everything. A larger sensor allows larger photosites and an ability to capture low light situations compared to a smaller sensor.Apr 19, 2020

All that is required is a bit more detail to the eye area.

as sandcel myself i would the average sand mogs the average curry,rice,latino so no the Average sand isn't subhuman there are even green/blue eyed and red/blond haired sands although they are a small minority it's still over for sandcels though
You niggers definitely don't mog latinos, wtf are you saying?

You niggers definitely don't mog latinos, wtf are you saying?
we don't mog the white passing ones when i hear the word latino an image of a mestizo/prado manlent comes to mind that gets mogged by the average sand

we don't mog the white passing ones when i hear the word latino an image of a mestizo/prado manlent comes to mind that gets mogged by the average sand
No they don't, you're definitely coping

race hierarchy-white>Eurasians(central Asians)>ricecels>latinos>sands>curries >blacks.

Most sands (MENA phenotype) that i see are often either giga subhumans or chad no in between.
race hierarchy-white>Eurasians(central Asians)>ricecels>latinos>sands>curries >blacks.
Lol at putting rices above sands lookswise, this thread talk about subhumanity and at this level rices does not beat sand, although they do beat them in other domains such as iq or overrall economic success.

Most sands (MENA phenotype) that i see are often either giga subhumans or chad no in between.

Lol at putting rices above sands lookswise, this thread talk about subhumanity and at this level rices does not beat sand, although they do beat them in other domains such as iq or overrall economic success.
More iq u have more evolved you are thus more human u are

Lifefuel for rice and kikes if it were true, but it isn’t.
Humans survived because of thier intelligence not thier brute strength

Humans invented technologies not with thier muscle but with thier brain

Yes, but they get cucked by attractive Chad.

Jews all share sand ancestry.
We need to eleimiante sexual reproduction from this planet by replacing it with cloning
so that chads cannot dominate
incel is pidemic solved

More iq u have more evolved you are thus more human u are
Sure but you can still be subhuman lookswise (which is what was seemingly suggested by op since being subhuman/unevolved inside doesn't matter if chad outside) without being subhuman overrall which would lead you to inceldom.
I would add that many traits correlated with high perceveid intelligence (perceveid intelligence is correlated with measured intelligence (iq) for mens therefore if you look smart you are probably smart) are subhuman traits, such as wide-set eyes or long midface.
If IQ was correlated with looks level and thus perceveid "humanity" by society many of us incels wouldn't have to play life in nightmare mode.

Askenazi white
You just make evidence
You are a liar I know you
All ashkenazi have mixed ancestry with middle eastern people and southern europeans.