Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How stupid do you have to be to think you're attractive while a woman has never approached you?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
If not even ONE woman has approached you in your entire life, not even a desperate uggo or landwhale, just how dumb do you have to be to think that you're still attractive and women don't see you as genetic trash? Normies coast through their entire lives never having been approached even once yet still think they are good looking. It's astounding to witness

B-but women don't approach bro. JFL at this cope that i've seen even on this forum. Women approach Chad, i've seen it with my own eyes.

Normies will cope by saying that women never approach

I have seen drunk girls or even sober girls approach men.. it’s only that those men were turbo-chads

Because they believe they have to be the ones approaching and that looks don't matter and they instead need social skills and body language.

Normies will cope by saying that women never approach

I have seen drunk girls or even sober girls approach men.. it’s only that those men were turbo-chads
In their mind they're "shooting their shot" with chadlite instead of chad, so their standards are " low"

You don't have to be stupid, just blue pilled and indoctrinated

A lot of smart people can live in denial, you know. And you don't have to be smart to face facts.

It's hard to accept that you're subhuman and can't do anything about it.

I have never met a normie who thought they were attractive. Their whole thinking is looks don't matter.

A lot of the time your parents and other family members will lie to your face about how attractive you are

Our OKWEENS R shy ! It takes a reeel man to approach first sweetie :soy: :soy: :soy:

"I'm so attractive that girls don't want to fuck me, I'm definitely a 10/10"

Women don't approach bro and looks are a 0,01% personality is everything

Most men think this way sadly

This is the kind of reason normies want to shut down the blackpill. The turth is just too painful for them. Their only chance is to go back to the bluepilled world where manifestly true statements like this never get said, so the normie never has to have the thought.

B-but women don't approach bro. JFL at this cope that i've seen even on this forum. Women approach Chad, i've seen it with my own eyes.
Women don't approach bro and looks are a 0,01% personality is everything
One of the biggest blue pill copes in existence
Women approach, message and make the first move to Chad(and Chad only) ALL THE TIME.

pretty retarded

@Newbie17 gets approached almost daily

@Newbie17 gets approached almost daily
Just lol

You irl:

42477-3-5d7803c58af111.jpg

I know for a fact it's my fault i'm incel, the girls around me are just too disgusted and always point out my weak, recessed personality and instead get the hots for guys with 6'5 confidence, i just gotta consoom and be myself, and it'll all be fine...

delusion is the greatest refuge of a low status man. that and sex dolls

Foids are obviously waiting for just the right time to introduce themselves. This guy below is dressed like a bum, in his 40s and probably smells like a mix of urine & cigarettes.... and even he manages to get approached!

Its not about your looks, showers or haircuts inkwells!!! Just put yourself out there!!!

Cliffs: It's Over

Indeed. Wise post OP. You touched on a common cope that doesn't get mentioned too often.