Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How strong are incels?

How much can you do 1RM

• Total voters
ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Not looking for elite level strength, because I know there are many neets, and corporate desk jockeys here, but looking for reasonable strength levels, want to see how we fare

I can bench 80kg, probably a little more. All raw strength i guess. I'm a framecel.

im weak as fuck

I don't know what most of the choices mean, so I chose the one that sounds weakest to my ears.

Think about it this way.

The average gorilla is 10x sronger than a human. And im a genetically modified Gorilla

4098943 MALVOIUN 7

I'm stronger than your standards tbh

By the way the latpull down one is not a good standard because how much you can pull depends on the number of pulleys of the machine (which can change from one to another) and from the roughness of the cable/pulley

I've been to a gym where it was easy as shit, and i've been to another gym where the cable wasn't a cable but rather a giant strip wider than my palm, like a rug that went through a pulley. My strength was literally cut in half

You should instead use chin ups or pull ups

I'm stronger than your standards tbh

By the way the latpull down one is not a good standard because how much you can pull depends on the number of pulleys of the machine (which can change from one to another) and from the roughness of the cable/pulley

I've been to a gym where it was easy as shit, and i've been to another gym where the cable wasn't a cable but rather a giant strip wider than my palm, like a rug that went through a pulley. My strength was literally cut in half

You should instead use chin ups or pull ups
Yes you are high IQ, but isn't pull ups also hard to compare because people have different body weights? Would something like barbell rows be better?

Strong enough to press keyboard buttons.

Yes you are high IQ, but isn't pull ups also hard to compare because people have different body weights? Would something like barbell rows be better?
No, you can just factor in the weight of the person + the weight attached, that's how the calisthenics community does it

So person A weighs 100kg and uses 1 plate, and person B weighs 80kg and uses 2 plates. They both are doing 120kg chin ups. It's really that simple

Rows are iffy because you can cheat hard, use different body angles (a near vertical row is completely different from a horizontal one), you can touch the ground on certain rows and either bounce or rest on the weight on the ground until the next rep etc

It's why there aren't rows competitions. Rows are wayyyy to variable, it's way too hard to judge them and apply the same standard to everyone

Tho rows are amazing exercises usually

Tried pullups, but couldn't gain weight, preventing muscle growth

Not looking for elite level strength, because I know there are many neets, and corporate desk jockeys here, but looking for reasonable strength levels, want to see how we fare
Can't do any of those after gymcelling for 5 years, that's a true incel trait.

You forgot Conventional Deadlifts... Its more important than anything on that list.

i dont work out ever

I don't even know the meaning of these options

I dont bench anything so weak

I can't bench for shit for some reason

I don’t go to gym. I don’t even know what benching is

No, you can just factor in the weight of the person + the weight attached, that's how the calisthenics community does it

So person A weighs 100kg and uses 1 plate, and person B weighs 80kg and uses 2 plates. They both are doing 120kg chin ups. It's really that simple

Rows are iffy because you can cheat hard, use different body angles (a near vertical row is completely different from a horizontal one), you can touch the ground on certain rows and either bounce or rest on the weight on the ground until the next rep etc

It's why there aren't rows competitions. Rows are wayyyy to variable, it's way too hard to judge them and apply the same standard to everyone

Tho rows are amazing exercises usually
Yeah but with pull ups even using body weight etc it becomes a power to weight ratio thing here (can even argue bench press has this component ngl), plus a lot of people here are too low IQ to understand that.

Agree on rows totally, I personally even use dumbbells to save my supraspinatus, which allows more weight than a fixed grip bar

You forgot Conventional Deadlifts... Its more important than anything on that list.
Deliberately avoided it because some people have biomechanics issues that stop this, ie it is a much more complex lift, and I think many gym going normies won't even do it, it's a very, very incel exercise in reality. I have such issues, hence my bench is more than my deadlift, even if I sumo fml
Can't do any of those after gymcelling for 5 years, that's a true incel trait.
Wow that's harsh, is it cos u go gym like once a month or so ething?

Yeah but with pull ups even using body weight etc it becomes a power to weight ratio thing here (can even argue bench press has this component ngl), plus a lot of people here are too low IQ to understand that.

Agree on rows totally, I personally even use dumbbells to save my supraspinatus, which allows more weight than a fixed grip bar
The thing with pull ups/chin ups is that they punish fat fucks and bloat maxxers, unlike literally every other compound movement.

Obviously using only those would be a bit unfair, but using those among other lifts to evaluate strength standards is 100% fair imo. Same with dips. It's a nice way to spot people who are just fat and strong instead of strong and fit

The thing with pull ups/chin ups is that they punish fat fucks and bloat maxxers, unlike literally every other compound movement.

Obviously using only those would be a bit unfair, but using those among other lifts to evaluate strength standards is 100% fair imo. Same with dips. It's a nice way to spot people who are just fat and strong instead of strong and fit
You are correct on both points.

Btw how are bloat lords viewed in your country? Both socially, in the gym, and with foids?

My observations are that in the affluent west (coastal US, UK, Australia) they are seen negatively, and only as a niche target for foids. Here the aesthetic, Bieber type look, or the small size bodybuilder, and especially the Viking/ lumberjack physique is admired.

However in poorer Asia, so China, SEA, and ESPECIALLY Muslim countries like Pakistan, middle East, and weirdly southern India, they have a real swag about them, they always seem to be the alpha in the group, and do not have any trouble getting LTR, but I can't say about one night stand or hookups.

I could bench press 100kg 3 years ago. :forcedsmile:

I can only bench a gym bar but that doesn't mean I lack in other arts such as the art of the kill

mental strength is more important nowadays

You are correct on both points.

Btw how are bloat lords viewed in your country? Both socially, in the gym, and with foids?

My observations are that in the affluent west (coastal US, UK, Australia) they are seen negatively, and only as a niche target for foids. Here the aesthetic, Bieber type look, or the small size bodybuilder, and especially the Viking/ lumberjack physique is admired.

However in poorer Asia, so China, SEA, and ESPECIALLY Muslim countries like Pakistan, middle East, and weirdly southern India, they have a real swag about them, they always seem to be the alpha in the group, and do not have any trouble getting LTR, but I can't say about one night stand or hookups.
There's barely any lifting culture so i wouldn't be able to tell you about a sub lifting culture like bloatmaxxing.

Here chads slay so long as they aren't obese, body shape doesn't matter too much. Frame is more important anyway jfl

There's barely any lifting culture so i wouldn't be able to tell you about a sub lifting culture like bloatmaxxing.

Here chads slay so long as they aren't obese, body shape doesn't matter too much. Frame is more important anyway jfl
Are you in the west or ethnic? Is there a big gym culture for foids?

I am weak as fuck, man. I am not really into working out but I may start using dumbbells to get bigger arms. Last year, I actually worked out at home but only minimally, just three exercises with one dumbbell. I was 52kg and I would do shoulder press with one dumbbell of 21kg with around 10 reps.

Lmao some of these responses

I'm pretty strong for my height (5'7"), that's because I gymcel; I still can't get rid of the fucking love handles though

I am weak as fuck, man. I am not really into working out but I may start using dumbbells to get bigger arms. Last year, I actually worked out at home but only minimally, just three exercises with one dumbbell. I was 52kg and I would do shoulder press with one dumbbell of 21kg with around 10 reps.
You're 52kg??? How tall are you?? You're Punjabi right? Surprised if you are that skinny, must assume you have a small frame? Did you have any GH deficiencies as a child?

Regardless 21kg for a single arm OHP is good, especially of you knelt or sat to remove any momentum or leg drive. Most people have to train for quote a few months before they can do that

You're 52kg??? How tall are you?? You're Punjabi right? Surprised if you are that skinny, must assume you have a small frame? Did you have any GH deficiencies as a child?

Regardless 21kg for a single arm OHP is good, especially of you knelt or sat to remove any momentum or leg drive. Most people have to train for quote a few months before they can do that
I am Punjabi, yes. I was 52kg last year, got to 71.5kg this year, started losing weight again like two months ago and I weigh 58kg now. I am 178cm and my frame is skinny, yeah, but when I was a little kiddo, my frame was good. I think I could get a good frame if I started working out the way everyone else does, but I don't want a developed chest, it looks weird on men. To me, anyway. And really? That's nice to hear, I thought it was something everyone else easily did. I actually stood while doing that because I read that it's easier to do when you're sitting down and I wanted to push myself more by making it difficult for me.

I’ve been trying to gymcel a lot more lately so probably wouldn’t do terribly

Benched 86 kg, deadlift 130 kg, squatted almost 100 kg.

I don't know. Back when I gymcelled I benched with 75 kgs, like 6 repetitions. So probably around that, but just one repetition now kek.

Wow that's harsh, is it cos u go gym like once a month or so ething?
At some periods yes, during summers I train every other day or so. But I have still at least doubled all my lifts since I started so I have gotten something out of it.

i used to be strong...until i realised the problem was my face.

I am Punjabi, yes. I was 52kg last year, got to 71.5kg this year, started losing weight again like two months ago and I weigh 58kg now. I am 178cm and my frame is skinny, yeah, but when I was a little kiddo, my frame was good. I think I could get a good frame if I started working out the way everyone else does, but I don't want a developed chest, it looks weird on men. To me, anyway. And really? That's nice to hear, I thought it was something everyone else easily did. I actually stood while doing that because I read that it's easier to do when you're sitting down and I wanted to push myself more by making it difficult for me.
Stay strong brother, that is huge weight gain, so I guess most is fat/ water, but of you don't want to be particularly physically imposing just eat sensibly, and keep working as you do, because those numbers are impressive if you really are a noob

Stay strong brother, that is huge weight gain, so I guess most is fat/ water, but of you don't want to be particularly physically imposing just eat sensibly, and keep working as you do, because those numbers are impressive if you really are a noob
Thanks for the encouragement bhaiya, yes it was just fat gains, I stopped working out and watching what I eat because I lost the little motivation I had. I want to get bigger without somehow training my chest so that's impossible, I can only do bicep curls. What is your body like?